• Keep the AllDeaf Caucus as previously planned:

Votes: 10 33.3%
  • Go with the ideas posted in this thread:

Votes: 7 23.3%
  • I don't care one way or another:

Votes: 11 36.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
In the moment she attend Unvitersity for the Deaf in SF. She might stay in America for 2 years or 5 years - depend how she finish with her school. She left Germany for SF last October 2007. About Phx, let Sunshinelady answer your question.

What university for the Deaf in SF?

I cannot remember the name of university for the Deaf in SF.

Huh? I never heard there was a Deaf University in San Francisco, CA.

I've heard of Gallaudet University and NTID (In Rochester)

Huh? I never heard there was a deaf university in San Francisco, CA.

I've heard of Gallaudet University and NTID (In Rochester)

As far as I know there're University for the deaf in Florida, Rochester NTID and SF. Sunshinelady & I met deaf American and British guys in real life last July 2007. I know from them that many deafies are happy to attend 3 different universities over Gallaudet. Sunshinelady decided for SF. I thought all the time is Gallaudet until I learn from deaf American and British guys for a first time last July 2007 and then Sunladyshine told me what she knows.

As far as I know there're University for the deaf in Florida, Rochester NTID and SF. Sunshinelady & I met deaf American and British guys in real life last July 2007. I know from them that many deafies are happy to attend 3 different universities over Gallaudet. Sunshinelady decided for SF. I thought all the time is Gallaudet until I learn from deaf American and British guys for a first time last July 2007 and then Sunladyshine told me what she knows.

I've been to Florida a lot and haven't seen nor heard any University of the Deaf in Florida, or in San Francisco, CA only that I know that they have "Florida School for the Deaf and the Blind" which that is in St. Augustine, FL.

I live here in Florida and I can tell you that there is no University for the Deaf here in Florida.

I live here in Florida and I can tell you that there is no University for the Deaf here in Florida.

American guy who also live in Florida, too. He born and raise in Florida. He and his best friend British guy who study at Unvitersity there in Flordia. I am looking for piece of paper, they gave me www. of Unvitersity. I remember something "R..Flag" name of Unvitersity in Florida. I will post the link when I find the piece of paper. Sunshinelady can tell you herself as well.

I really don´t know what should I say... :dunno: I hope to find a piece of paper then you will tell me what is this.

yeaaaah, I agree.
I know, where do have Deaf University in the States?..,so only in Gallaudet and RIT. I must be explain to Liebling. I write next, right now!

yeaaaah, I agree.
I know, where do have Deaf University in the States?..,so only in Gallaudet and RIT. I must be explain to Liebling. I write next, right now!

No, I know an exact what American and British guys who told us that they went to Unversity for the Deaf called "???Flag" in Florida last July 2007 and said that Unvitersity in Florida is better education than Gallaudet. You decided for Unvitersity in SF, not Gallaudet. Right?

I think I am starting to confuse... I must look for a piece of paper, the guys gave me.

No, I know an exact what American and British guys who told us that they went to Unversity for the Deaf called "???Flag" in Florida last July 2007 and said that Unvitersity in Florida is better education than Gallaudet. You decided for Unvitersity in SF, not Gallaudet.

I think I am starting to confuse... I must look for a piece of paper, the guys gave me.

Maybe u meant an university in Florida that has a deaf program?

Maybe u meant an university in Florida that has a deaf program?

They said that they have many and better program for deaf in Flordia than Gallaudet.

I am starting to look REAL one until I found the website, they gave me then I will post here to let you see it.

American guy who also live in Florida, too. He born and raise in Florida. He and his best friend British guy who study at Unvitersity there in Flordia. I am looking for piece of paper, they gave me www. of Unvitersity. I remember something "R..Flag" name of Unvitersity in Florida. I will post the link when I find the piece of paper. Sunshinelady can tell you herself as well.

I really don´t know what should I say... :dunno: I hope to find a piece of paper then you will tell me what is this.

Is that Flagler College? If that is the one you are talking about then it is not for the Deaf only. It is a hearing college but they do have a deaf program there though.

(Sorry for going off topic in this thread.)

Mein Suesse Liebling, :)
I just woke up and chatting with my roommate, where we live in Fremont. That is cirka 20minutes from Fremont to SF.
anyway, I am studying in SJSU (San Jose State university), because of studies in American language. I use with Interpreter. I am finish at SJSU, right now. I am glad to be relax, yay!
so, my bf is here and we will drive to Santa Rosa, so we visit to his sister. We will stay 2 days there. on Saturday we have invite the christmas Party from my german Katrin K. she lives in SF and study in SFSU (San Francisco state university) she used with Interpreter, too. :)
so I am moving to PHX, because of my Bf. he lives in PHX.
I had fun to learn at SJSU. I am enrolling at Mesa in PHX. really really really, English language is very hard than German Language *sigh*
:hug:

I just woke up and chatting with my roommate, where we live in Fremont. That is cirka 20minutes from Fremont to SF.
anyway, I am studying in SJSU (San Jose State university), because of studies in American language. I use with Interpreter. I am finish at SJSU, right now. I am glad to be relax, yay!
so, my bf is here and we will drive to Santa Rosa, so we visit to his sister. We will stay 2 days there. on Saturday we have invite the christmas Party from my german Katrin K. she lives in SF and study in SFSU (San Francisco state university) she used with Interpreter, too. :)
I had fun to learn at SJSU. I am enrolling at Mesa in PHX. really really really, English language is very hard than German Language *sigh*

Thanks for clearing that up. SF as in San Franciso, not Southern Florida, correct?

Hope you enjoy living in Phx. I grew up there. :)

Thanks for clearing that up. SF as in San Franciso, not Southern Florida, correct?

Hope you enjoy living in Phx. I grew up there. :)

Yes I know SF as San Franciso.

American and British guys who attend unvitersity in Florida, not Sunshinelady.

Sunshinelady told me that she went unvitersity in SF before she left for SF. Those word, she gave me. :dunno:

Is that Flagler College? If that is the one you are talking about then it is not for the Deaf only. It is a hearing college but they do have a deaf program there though.

I guess those word "Flagler" could be correct. Let me looking for a piece of paper first. I beleive you hit my head... it´s correct word... wait.... until I am back...

Excccussse me for :topic:

Hiii :hug:

You can email me at home computer right now (my home computer works at last) or tomorrow at work (tomorrow is my last working day and take 3 days off from Monday)... It works at last!!!!!

Ah I got it. Those word "SF", you gave me before you left for SF. I didn´t know that you live in Fremont which 20 minutes away from SF.

wow, congrat. for new boyfriend... Occcchhhh Leave it and talk in email.... Sorry for :topic:

LOl this thread way way off topic.. LOL

Nice talking each together about university.. Wishes you great luck!

Originally Posted by IslandGal

I guess those word "Flagler" could be correct. Let me looking for a piece of paper first. I beleive you hit my head... it´s correct word... wait.... until I am back...

Excccussse me for :topic:

I FOUND a piece of paper at last...

Yes you are correct!!!!!!!!!!!! :D Occchhh

Here is link, he wrote on a piece of paper... Flagler College

Back