• Keep the AllDeaf Caucus as previously planned:

Votes: 10 33.3%
  • Go with the ideas posted in this thread:

Votes: 7 23.3%
  • I don't care one way or another:

Votes: 11 36.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It don't really matter...I might not go but wait and see how things goes first. I do not mind camping! I understand that some are on very tight budget and have to pick one not two. We might go to cruise in 2009 but not 100% confirm yet. I rather get my own hotel room and meet at CP for 2 days. (or camping, either one is fine)

Just keep us update and decide with the final decision. :thumb:

I voted to go with the ideas with this thread.. meaning.. i'm sticking with the AD caucus 2008.. Camping, sleeping on the street or car, hotel, whereever would be fine with me! :) :) seriously.. as long as I'm there. I'm sure everything will work out at the end. I do know that people are trying to save up money for the cruise too and that's understandable but doesn't hurt to save at least $700 for the AD caucus.

I can understand that cruise got a lot of money but I like to keep AllDeaf Caucus each year. It should not be neglect forever.

but I like to keep AllDeaf Caucus each year. It should not be neglect forever.

It's every other year hun, not every year. :giggle:

And I agrees, I rather to keep AD Caucus going, we started at St. Louis in the year of 2007 and I would not like to see it coming to an end over a cruise trip. ;)

Please excuse me if it's been posted and I missed it but when is the AD Caucus?

Please excuse me if it's been posted and I missed it but when is the AD Caucus?

In July of 2008, in Sandusky, Ohio.

*Error on my other post should have been 2006 in St. Louis not the year of 2007. Glad nobody caught that one yet.* :giggle:

In July of 2008, in Sandusky, Ohio.

*Error on my other post should have been 2006 in St. Louis not the year of 2007. Glad nobody caught that one yet.* :giggle:
Thank you. :ty:

I did notice that the math seemed "off", so I thought I better ask to be sure. ;)

Thank you. :ty:

I did notice that the math seemed "off", so I thought I better ask to be sure. ;)

You're welcome. ;)

You sure got good eyes. I'm glad I caught my post before you pointed out my math error. :giggle:

I voted drop the Caucus. I would much rather just have an Ohio gathering of those that wanna come and decide what to do when you get here. It doesnt matter if it is Cleveland or Sandusky to me. I will be there to meet you all.

But I do believe arranging a block of hotel rooms could still lose you money. I say for those that wanna come, let them find their own.

And give everyone choices on what they wanna do. If we all wanna stay together, we will.

Im sorry but I feel it is still too much stress to arrange it all for a possible low attendance event.

I think this is a good idea, so you won't lose out... as everyone has their own preferences... I am sure without any pressure alot of people will come to this smile. Less pressure for both sides

For me, I can't even afford the cruise as well we Canadians aren't protected if something happens to us on the Cruise... I'm sure it's a great trip for some of you, but I'm abit skeered!! smile...

Keep the AllDeaf Caucus as previously planned: <~~ I voted it..

No such thing reason cancel this because since planned along almost a year from now.. isn't fair for anybody who were planned tag along and to go OHIO for Cedar point whoever cannot afford then don't go.. simple the way.. as long whoever want go.. then GO FOR IT..

Since I know last minute notice few months ago and bargin the selling for Deaf Cruise as related for Alldeaf under Deaf Cruise.com of 2009's which it's plenty time. Whoever want making their choice and go for this cruise or other agency whatever.. you can payments monthly or else whatever... Just little portion as you need deserve pleasure and have fun attend AD Cancus 2008 at Sandusky, OHIO

Up to you guys..
Not necessary fancier the hotel.. Just park n' camp out.. why not?

Ditto Galaxy smile

Going to Ohio wouldn't cost much for anyone!! it's not gonna be winter time lol... Camp out, take in the wildlife, fresh air , beautiful stars (start counting them lol)

It's every other year hun, not every year. :giggle:

And I agrees, I rather to keep AD Caucus going, we started at St. Louis in the year of 2007 and I would not like to see it coming to an end over a cruise trip. ;)

Oh I see... every 2 years is good suggestion.

I know Reba remind you before me... I would say same when I see 2007... :giggle:

If If If ya all means, for 2009. That would be perfect, because I can come to Ohio. I couldn't next year 2008, because I am moving to PHX in next 2 weeks. I know, there will be big busy.

If If If ya all means, for 2009. That would be perfect, because I can come to Ohio. I couldn't next year 2008, because I am moving to PHX in next 2 weeks. I know, there will be big busy.

Aw shoot :( . Only to wish you and Liebling could make it.

Aw shoot :( . Only to wish you and Liebling could make it.

I beleive 2009 is best year for me. :( - it mean that I will travel to USA alone... I cannot promise due money... flight, hotel, etc. etc. etc.

U are moving to Phx? Maybe u will meet my brother. :) Did u get a job there or?

U are moving to Phx? Maybe u will meet my brother. :) Did u get a job there or?

In the moment she attend Unvitersity for the Deaf in SF. She might stay in America for 2 years or 5 years - depend how she finish with her school. She left Germany for SF last October 2007. About Phx, let Sunshinelady answer your question.

Back