• Keep the AllDeaf Caucus as previously planned:

Votes: 10 33.3%
  • Go with the ideas posted in this thread:

Votes: 7 23.3%
  • I don't care one way or another:

Votes: 11 36.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So folks are already trying to influence the vote now for 2010? Tsk, tsk...

So folks are already trying to influence the vote now for 2010? Tsk, tsk...

Actually few of AD'ers who were interest visit in Canada.. like where I live.. Ahead of time, AD'ers who were chatt'n w/me while staying at OHIO last year sort of Angel and Roadrunner's place during Wedding! That why..
Whoever can stay my place and exploring to visit in Toronto, Nigara Falls and much more awful lot events out there..

If you not wish.. That okay.. can be separation way for AD'ers who want go West Coast.. That fine w/me.. as long whoever want go..
Up to them..
I've been planned it for long time and already little arrangement for 2010.
Can be without AD Cancus.. Just I can invite some of my AD'ers come over my place and stay bit longer as long their journey fun vacation visiting different places in Ontario, Canada.
:)
:ty:

Actually few of AD'ers who were interest visit in Canada.. like where I live.. Ahead of time, AD'ers who were chatt'n w/me while staying at OHIO last year sort of Angel and Roadrunner's place during Wedding! That why..
Whoever can stay my place and exploring to visit in Toronto, Nigara Falls and much more awful lot events out there..

If you not wish.. That okay.. can be separation way for AD'ers who want go West Coast.. That fine w/me.. as long whoever want go..
Up to them..
Can be without AD Cancus.. Just I can invite some of my AD'ers come over my place and stay bit longer as long their journey fun vacation visiting different places in Ontario, Canada.

Yup *nodding* I agreed with this :D.. yeah you have been planning this for long time :)

Up to them..

That sounds alright, GA; just be sure to send your friends Moose 101 language so they will be prepared. :giggle:

Byrdie714

Forgive me, now I know you're HE! That's great that you're not that much of a close-minded person and now you've changed your way of thinking about coming back to Ohio!!! There was other thread mentioned the date for AD Caucus 2008 (July 16 through 20, 2008) was already set up BUT DreamDeaf will need to informs us to make sure it's actually final dermination, perhaps a new thread. We will see.

http://www.alldeaf.com/general-chat/45475-alldeaf-caucus-2008-poll.html

<---- I was born and raised in Ohio. 20 years.

I am also a..... H E, not a SHE. :lol:

Actually I am not that much of a close-minded person. I am actually thinking of coming back to Ohio for Cedar Point, depending on what the dates are for the AD get-together and as long it doesn't conflict with my high-season schedule. :)

I voted I dont care way one or another.

I dont know what I am doing next year in 2008 :) and in 2009 have nooo idea! :dunno2:

If I can do the caucus then it would be cheaper to do than the cruise so I would be up for that better actually than the cruise, I get sea sick in boats. Love planes but can't afford a trip right now cause we are paying for hubby's work visa and getting me a computer all of my own in the next few months.

Who knows if the AD Caucus will be in Canada in 2010? Then I could worm my way over there as I am a Canadian and it wont be a problem to go to that specific place via car (drive) or airplane.. hmm...

I can't go on a cruise cause it goes in international waters and I can't go to Canada cause it crosses an international border. My husband is British and can't leave the continental 48 states until they grant him his green card. we have been waiting 7 years now and nothing. each year they make it more expensive to get his work visa but they act as if a green card would kill them to type it up. please do something here in the states so we can come.

AD Cacucs for this year is OHIO. not deaf cruise, Alex suggestion ALLDEAF go on the cruise for Hawaii 2009.

Hope help understands.

I was told by Mizzou that some people were inquiring about this year's Caucus - the campout is still on. Im still trying to get hold of the park caretaker/ranger and find out how many tents we can have on each campsite. Hopefully I'll be able to rustle someone up...prolly still in hibernation.

Back