• Keep the AllDeaf Caucus as previously planned:

Votes: 10 33.3%
  • Go with the ideas posted in this thread:

Votes: 7 23.3%
  • I don't care one way or another:

Votes: 11 36.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't want to hear his input he's not the owner of AD, I don't know who he is How can you allow someone can just stand up the plate and say I'll take over, he only made 27 posts, and I never seen him post before until in this thread, all sudden he wants to take over just because he doesn't like how it runs? :ugh:

DreamDeaf and Alex are the only two can make that decision where the AD Caucus should be held at, because DreamDeaf is the one who invented this event from the begin, and Alex is the owner of this site.

Cheri, that's not what Reba meant; she was just telling this "Day-Late, Dollar-Short Byrdie" to just forget about the next Caucus because it has already been decided and to wait till 2010 to voice and vote.

Off point, I think this is a female.

Cheri, that's not what Reba meant; she was just telling this "Day-Late, Dollar-Short Byrdie" to just forget about the next Caucus because it has already been decided and to wait till 2010 to voice and vote.

Off point, I think this is a female.

Yea I know, I was speaking about 2010 also. ;)

Yea I know, I was speaking about 2010 also. ;)

Oh, okay, hmmmm, are you saying that the same ONE person will decide the 2010 get-together or are we all going to vote on where?

I don't want to hear his input he's not the owner of AD, I don't know who he is How can you allow someone can just stand up the plate and say I'll take over, he only made 27 posts, and I never seen him post before until in this thread, all sudden he wants to take over just because he doesn't like how it runs? :ugh:

DreamDeaf and Alex are the only two can make that decision where the AD Caucus should be held at, because DreamDeaf is the one who invented this event from the begin, and Alex is the owner of this site.
"Input" just means suggestions, not decisions.

Oh, okay, hmmmm, are you saying that the same ONE person will decide the 2010 get-together or are we all going to vote on where?

If you had read my post above - you would have noticed that those who attend the 2008 Caucus will vote on the next location. If you want some input, just PM me and I will put down the location you would like, and I will bring it up at the 2008 Caucus.

DD, okay, thanks; I guess that key tid-bit escaped me.

If you had read my post above - you would have noticed that those who attend the 2008 Caucus will vote on the next location. If you want some input, just PM me and I will put down the location you would like, and I will bring it up at the 2008 Caucus.

COOL! :afro:

Er um.. Troubling location again?
Okay.. Let's see.. why don't you guys fly over visit Canada.. That my NORTH..
Sound good to you for 2009's ?
I bet everyone will whine and complian that damn FAR NORTH!
I don't complain about flying or drive way way snowbird south and having fun meeting AD'ers.. I did went to ST Louis from 2006's.. Now, First of all... I'll look forward 2008 for OHIO..

Gonna look forward you guys visit canada.. I doubt!

CANADA should be definitely in 2010!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumb: I didn't forget your suggestion about AD Caucus meeting in Canada in 2010 or 2011 last July!!!!!!!

I have a simple question for you, Byrdie714.

Have you been experience in Ohio before? If not, why do you against Ohio for when you never been experience there then?

I experienced Ohio last July and find Ohio beautiful and Coaster Point as interesting park.

I don't mind to go again but 2008 is a bad year for me.

My suggestion for 2010 is CANADA.

Liebling, Byrdie714 said on her post #87 that she is an ex-Ohioan so she used to live in Ohio.

I have to disagree....

There are MORE events on the east coast than the west coast for Deaf events....

As taking offense in regards to my remarks about Ohio, sorry, get over it. Ohio is a boring state, and I know it personally as I am an EX-Ohioan that saw better opportunities elsewhere than being in Ohio.

Have you been experience in Ohio before? If not, why do you against Ohio for when you never been experience there then?

I experienced Ohio last July and find Ohio beautiful and Coaster Point as interesting park.

My suggestion for 2010 is CANADA.

Liebling, Byrdie714 said on her post #87 that she is an ex-Ohioan so she used to live in Ohio.

Ohhhhh Thank you for get my attention.

Some people live in Ohio and like it... It doesn't mean that all people don't like Ohio because she don't like Ohio. I experienced Ohio and like it. Oh well.

Byrdie714,
See poll thread - many ADers are for Ohio.

YW ... I figured you might be overlooked her post. Anyway ... Actually depend on where in Ohio did she live in that would be different culture from where your friends live. Also depend how long did she live there. Not whole Ohio is the same. It does the same thing for every states too. Part of state is good while other part is not good. Oh well ... you know some people are closed minded and that's not good in my opinion. haha

Ohhhhh Thank you for get my attention.

Some people live in Ohio and like it... It doesn't mean that all people don't like Ohio because she don't like Ohio. I experienced Ohio and like it. Oh well.

Byrdie714,
See poll thread - many ADers are for Ohio.

My suggestion for 2010 is CANADA

yeah it would be nice if they come to canada in 2010 :lol: I cross my fingers :lol:

Hey DD...

When you are ready to announce about confirm the when, time, location etc.. At New Thread ok I am not going back to read this old thread okie??? ;)

Thanks
Phillips

YW ... I figured you might be overlooked her post. Anyway ... Actually depend on where in Ohio did she live in that would be different culture from where your friends live. Also depend how long did she live there. Not whole Ohio is the same. It does the same thing for every states too. Part of state is good while other part is not good. Oh well ... you know some people are closed minded and that's not good in my opinion. haha

<---- I was born and raised in Ohio. 20 years.

I am also a..... H E, not a SHE. :lol:

Actually I am not that much of a close-minded person. I am actually thinking of coming back to Ohio for Cedar Point, depending on what the dates are for the AD get-together and as long it doesn't conflict with my high-season schedule. :)

Back