Pics of you - Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
starrygaze, You look improved. Hope that your life is better by now.

indycolts1786; said:
... going to make my pix an attachment...
I’ve sailed the seven seas, and you’re the sleekest schooner I’ve ever sighted.

dreamspirate2-vi.gif

:giggle:

starrygaze, You look improved. Hope that your life is better by now.

Yes you are corrected and one who has changed me live better. Very amazing and new experience social with business and another groups. I enjoy time with them every weekend. :wave:

I may remember a few years ago that DVDFreaker posted his picture on AD. You and DVDFreaker might look a similar face. Oh, maybe, he is your brother! I dunno.

I may remember a few years ago that DVDFreaker posted his picture on AD. You and DVDFreaker might look a similar face. Oh, maybe, he is your brother! I dunno.

Oh I see, no wonder they think I am DVDFreaker but I am not :(

Funny thing is...

No one ever IDed him as DVDFreaker.

He told on himself!!!!! :rofl2:

yep. i have never heard of that SN until he mentioned it. i was like, umm how did he know that this other sn who look like him out of the blue? :giggle:

he was perm banned under his original username late last year, and since then he was attempting to get back but failed to conceal his identity. His picture looks the same as his avatar in his old username. Sad, eh?

he was perm banned under his original username late last year, and since then he was attempting to get back but failed to conceal his identity. His picture looks the same as his avatar in his old username. Sad, eh?

Since he's banned from AD, it's good for him because he can continue watch DVD movies. :aw:

Really? I didn't see that one before so I assume that you might be right.

I am right, nonetheless. He just revealed himself, and we, AD'ers do not forget who is was, he posted his first picture when he came long time ago, and we never forget the image, and here he came back after he was banned, after many of us caught him, we knew he was going to be banned within a minute

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back