Pics of you - Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes you did look nice with your longer hair. Think how long it would be now if you had not cut it in August!

aw thanks. i should have just gotten a trim and by now it might just have been longer than my girlfriend's.

aw thanks. i should have just gotten a trim and by now it might just have been longer than my girlfriend's.

I think that you keep the long one or medium because it makes you look really young. Very short one that you look like 40 years old. I hope that it is not rude for me to say that. It is fun for you to see the comparison before and after. Now, you know what to do. Whatever you decide which one is better for you. How about blond dye? :hmm: nay.

I have not met mrs bucket yet. Oddball should be around 5'4. i am puzzled that mrs bucket said that. umm

Close.. I am 5'3 1/2". Jiro and Alex almost have the same height--I assume around between 5'6"-5'7". Simonsez is the tallest one....6'2".

Close.. I am 5'3 1/2". Jiro and Alex almost have the same height--I assume around between 5'6"-5'7". Simonsez is the tallest one....6'2".

Good to know. Now still wondering about Mrs. Bucket! :hmm:

just me

not sure how to do this... going to make my pix an attachment... hope that's right.

denisbike1.jpg

nice pic... just have one thing to say.... FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE!!!!

Like the picture... especially the coversion into greyscale (or which ever it is)!

I see you wearing a t-shirt and shorts. Is it really that warm in DC? Or have you been on vacation?

Just wondering :D

Jamie (the always curious one)

I see, that you, authentic still have the long hair. I'm gorwing back mine again, lol.

Like the picture... especially the coversion into greyscale (or which ever it is)!

I see you wearing a t-shirt and shorts. Is it really that warm in DC? Or have you been on vacation?

Just wondering :D

Jamie (the always curious one)

Ha, yesterday DC's weather was +22, warmer than expected, but it won't last long, because last time I checked the weather will be ups/downs in March. :aw:

I see, that you, authentic still have the long hair. I'm gorwing back mine again, lol.

lol. I am seriously considering to cut my hair to short in end of spring, maybe I change my mind, who knows. :D

lol. I am seriously considering to cut my hair to short in end of spring, maybe I change my mind, who knows. :D

last time I had my long hair was last novermber. perhaps the long hair has taken the toll on you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back