Pics of you - Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know this isn't really a picture of me, but it's too funny to not share. My CI died this afternoon since I forgot to recharge, so instead of leaving it on or putting it away, I just put it on the whiteboard in my cubicle. My coworker came in, saw it, cracked up, and wrote around it.... took a pic of it with my phone.

CIparking.jpg

Very funny!! Hehe

I have the exact same implant! The same colours too!!

If she is determined to start a nudist community, I think the cat magnet would be the perfect accessory! :lol:

Yea!!! Why should I take off the cat magnet??? Like Bottesini said, it's a lovely touch. Besides I need something to take the eyes off of my blinding white naked body...

Yea!!! Why should I take off the cat magnet??? Like Bottesini said, it's a lovely touch. Besides I need something to take the eyes off of my blinding white naked body...

But...but..do you have enough room for your cochlear implant if you are going to leave the cat magnet on your head???

I know this isn't really a picture of me, but it's too funny to not share. My CI died this afternoon since I forgot to recharge, so instead of leaving it on or putting it away, I just put it on the whiteboard in my cubicle. My coworker came in, saw it, cracked up, and wrote around it.... took a pic of it with my phone.

CIparking.jpg

I don't know.... but...... doesn't it look..... phallic? :hmm:

Bottesini, I noticed the green ear-mold, I didn't know they can make them in colors.

:laugh2: @ Daredevel7. I would cracked up too if I saw that up on a board.

Bottesini, I noticed the green ear-mold, I didn't know they can make them in colors.

:laugh2: @ Daredevel7. I would cracked up too if I saw that up on a board.

They not only can do colors, Cheri, but glitter and all kinds of fun stuff. :wave:

C'mon Saywhat!! I know you got a comeback! Come on man.. this is for the guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back