Pics of you - Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll have to wear a Cowboys shirt IF I'm going to Philly against the Eagles. I know I'm (bleep)ing crazy and will have the big balls. :D

Nice pics, Shel. BTW, why'd the philly fans start the riot mob when the Eagles won? Do the fan go crazy whenever the Eagles win a game?

I'll have to wear a Cowboys shirt IF I'm going to Philly against the Eagles. I know I'm (bleep)ing crazy and will have the big balls. :D

Nice pics, Shel. BTW, why'd the philly fans start the riot mob when the Eagles won? Do the fan go crazy whenever the Eagles win a game?

My hubby and his dad whom are from Philly were just as puzzled as we were. They figured it must be from all the drinking especially it was on a holiday and all. Takes one person to go nuts to make all hell break loose.

My hubby and his dad whom are from Philly were just as puzzled as we were. They figured it must be from all the drinking especially it was on a holiday and all. Takes one person to go nuts to make all hell break loose.

:lol:

I thought DC and Baltimore were tough towns BUT they do NOT hold a candle to Philly. I gotta bow down to that city...tough tough city. Wow! Funny thing is I would love to move there...cuz the next day, we enjoyed hitting downtown Philly. Beautiful.

The next day we all hit downtown Philly and we visited a dear friend of mine who owns this pottery shop called Expressive Hand. She is deaf and offers ASL classes along with pottery classes to her clients...we had a blast there. It was so great to see my friend after 7 years of not seeing each other. Here I am in her shop...

039-1.jpg

I remember enjoying their cheesesteak. I want to have some of that again.

My family ..right before we left for the game

002-1.jpg

My father in law and I just goofing off...yep, we were tipsy! LOL

008.jpg

Another pic of my father in law and I ...we both have the same personality and love to be silly.

023-1.jpg

Shel90, hold that thought! That TV I spotted in the background IS the same TV, I own right now :lol:

Why are you wearing a crown, Byrdie?

:laugh2: If the tiara fits--wear it! :laugh2:

It was a big birthday party taken this past July ( it was the BIG one! )

Since I passed 50 I don't know what people think is "the big one' 40?

Shelly, you have such a cute family. the Jersey's rule too!

Shel, thanks for sharing your photos. Very cool!! And it looked cold, too. You look good, girl!

The only live games I've been to were baseball in Hawaii.

Byrdie, happy belated 40's!

whoa.... you have a lot of similarities with your mom/sister! same glasses & same facial structure.

They are not my mother and sister. The woman on my right is an author and has written books in regards to the ballet. She is an accomapnist pianst for BalletMainz in Germany and the woman on my left is the head of NARAL of Washington State.

My mother is a short-slim woman as my sister is too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back