Pics of you - Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you got some, bring it on. It would have been awesome to see these, I have already seen the view from the Sydney 'telstra' staduim in 2000, when the olympics was held back then

Shel90, whose team vs. Philadelphia Eagles? Baltimore Ravens?

If you got some, bring it on. It would have been awesome to see these, I have already seen the view from the Sydney 'telstra' staduim in 2000, when the olympics was held back then

Ok give me a moment..

Shel90, whose team vs. Philadelphia Eagles? Baltimore Ravens?

My team..the Cardinals. Boy, the Eagles fans really cussed my brother and I out. After the game, one fan almost attacked my brother physically. It was a little frightening then. Rough crowd big time.

My team..the Cardinals. Boy, the Eagles fans really cussed my brother and I out. After the game, one fan almost attacked my brother physically. It was a little frightening then. Rough crowd big time.

Haha, did we warn ya? Me and Farewell haha. Yes Philly is scary...Really great pictures!!! I really like them, your kids are so adorable!!!

I notice you got jacket too. I have my Patriots jacket too almost same as yours but it is blue and grey colors, so warm!!! :D

Ok give me a moment..

Sure, take your time

Oooh, did he just walk away? It is not worth to attack back.

More pics of the stadium view..

019-1.jpg

020-1.jpg

024.jpg

025.jpg

This is the one that got me dizzy

030.jpg

Shel, nice pix. I bet you had a blast there on Thanksgiving. I know the outcome wasn't you expected sorry. I know that feeling SD Chargers beat NE Patriots , I still rooted for NE :) You can post in sports talk show off your fave sports jersey/jacket :)

Last 2 pics...

033.jpg

034-1.jpg

One more...cute pic of my brother and I

027.jpg

Haha, did we warn ya? Me and Farewell haha. Yes Philly is scary...Really great pictures!!! I really like them, your kids are so adorable!!!

I notice you got jacket too. I have my Patriots jacket too almost same as yours but it is blue and grey colors, so warm!!! :D

I got it on ebay for $30...Suede jacket too! It is designed for men but I needed something to keep me warm. It did keep me warm but my pants and socks didnt. My face got seriously cold later on.

Sure, take your time

Oooh, did he just walk away? It is not worth to attack back.

He had no idea until later when my hubby told him. My hubby, his dad and my brother got into an argument after we left the game cuz my hubby and his dad kept ordering us to stay with them. My brother resented that but later on, my hubby explained why. One guy was screaming "MOTHER F****CKER Cardinal ASS- KISSER and was about to attack him from behind but his friend grabbed and tackled him. My hubby and his dad heard it while my brother, being deaf, was clueless. Ooops!

Whenever I went to the bathroom, women cussed me out calling me a Cardinal bitch and god knows what else. My hubby and his dad had to hear everyone cussing at my brother and I all night long. It got too stressful for them. My hubby said then even women screamed at my brother for being a Cardinal f**cker. I couldnt believe it when my hubby told me later.

I got it on ebay for $30...Suede jacket too! It is designed for men but I needed something to keep me warm. It did keep me warm but my pants and socks didnt. My face got seriously cold later on.

I got it as a birthday gift from my hubby. He said over one hundred dollars, yeah I know ouch!!! Mine is Suede also, it cost 40.00 to have it dry cleaned...

He had no idea until later when my hubby told him. My hubby, his dad and my brother got into an argument after we left the game cuz my hubby and his dad kept ordering us to stay with them. My brother resented that but later on, my hubby explained why. One guy was screaming "MOTHER F****CKER Cardinal ASS- KISSER and was about to attack him from behind but his friend grabbed and tackled him. My hubby and his dad heard it while my brother, being deaf, was clueless. Ooops!

Whenever I went to the bathroom, women cussed me out calling me a Cardinal bitch and god knows what else. My hubby and his dad had to hear everyone cussing at my brother and I all night long. It got too stressful for them. My hubby said then even women screamed at my brother for being a Cardinal f**cker. I couldnt believe it when my hubby told me later.

Oh yeah these Philly ppl do have mouths on them, I do know from experinces...Yes really nasty, that is why my dad and I stopped going to Phillies unless we must wear their prides...We choose ours, not theirs...

I am glad your kids didn't go and have them hear ppl cussing at you and your brother.

Btw, you did had a good spot at the game. A perfect view for me. Where is it at? What level? And seating? Great pics :D

I got it as a birthday gift from my hubby. He said over one hundred dollars, yeah I know ouch!!! Mine is Suede also, it cost 40.00 to have it dry cleaned...

Oh yeah these Philly ppl do have mouths on them, I do know from experinces...Yes really nasty, that is why my dad and I stopped going to Phillies unless we must wear their prides...We choose ours, not theirs...

I am glad your kids didn't go and have them hear ppl cussing at you and your brother.

Btw, you did had a good spot at the game. A perfect view for me. Where is it at? What level? And seating? Great pics :D

I am an Eagles fan second to the Cardinals so the next time I go to a game, I will make sure they arent playing against the Cards so that way I can root for the Eagles.

Anyways, we were in section 211, row 15, seat number 20 to 24. In the nosebleed section..waayyy up high but definitely could see the game very well. Tickets were pretty expensive so I am glad it was worth it. Just shit..that the Cardinals lost!

If I were the hubby, I would tell the person who was swearing at the brother 'Stop wasting your breath, this man's deaf, there is no point in yelling him, go and yell at someone else, you fucker'

If I were the hubby, I would tell the person who was swearing at the brother 'Stop wasting your breath, this man's deaf, there is no point in yelling him, go and yell at someone else, you fucker'

An d then have a mob scene on him? No....in fact, there was a near riot in the streets near the stadium after the game. We smelled tear gas and went the other way cuz there were screaming going on that one side we planned on walking to.

If it was a roit mob, never mind. It would have been only one person and they would have realised, they wasted the breath for nothing :laugh2: (no offense)

I am an Eagles fan second to the Cardinals so the next time I go to a game, I will make sure they arent playing against the Cards so that way I can root for the Eagles.

Anyways, we were in section 211, row 15, seat number 20 to 24. In the nosebleed section..waayyy up high but definitely could see the game very well. Tickets were pretty expensive so I am glad it was worth it. Just shit..that the Cardinals lost!

I know that nfl tickets were too expensive which have both PSL and season tickets in all nfl stadiums. similar to Cleveland Browns.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back