Pics of you - Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Texan Guy is lucky man.
I'm jealous.
:lol:

Come on down to Austin downtown. There are plenty of hot chicks. ;)

What happened to your faces? I understand that Halloween was over.

20r645i.jpg

:laugh2:

Jacob, You look great with new haircut! I need to get haircut and dye my hair so badly!

Nice looking with the glasses, violet. See, women can still look good with glasses! :)
Funny (love those PS manipulations), who's the chick on the left? Biden or McCain? They do look similar, ha ha.

2qsc4zn.jpg

Here are my new glasses. Must be an AD trend. Mine are green.

Hey those mah 4 pix since mah hair is change color which i love this color look good mah hair :D enjoy it

In celebration of Obama's big win I had a barber take a weedwhacker to my noggin. I ended up giving my ponytail away to "Locks for Love" to make wig for cancer patients.

4e1.jpg

Feels funny to have a bare head after 2 years :lol:

In celebration of Obama's big win I had a barber take a weedwhacker to my noggin. I ended up giving my ponytail away to "Locks for Love" to make wig for cancer patients.

That's a "bare" head? :jaw: Hey, hey! Congrats!

:lol: I'll have to get used to seeing your bare headed when I see you on camfrog (if I ever go there). How ya feel about being almost bare headed? heh

Awesome ya donated to the "Locks for Love" :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back