Pics of you - Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jolie, you look pretty in that picture. :)

Thanks Botts! Hubby and I love this place called Whole Lotta Gelato and we go there a lot. Gelato is made fresh daily. You can expect to sample unique flavours like applesauce, lavender, pear and so on. I love applesauce gelato, just so delicious and comforting because I'm very lactose intolerant.

Hubby and I have been mistaken for brothers and sisters which cracks us up!

That sounds delicious!

Here's a recent pic of me from last weekend -

:jaw: Wow! You change a lot than the last time I saw your old picture. You look good in that picture!

I am curious -- was there somethin' that made you happy on that day ? LOL

See the big smile we both have? We just had delicious gelato at that time and now I want to go back for more! :giggle:

DSC_01150001.jpg

I haven't seen you both for a long time! Wow... welcome back! :) Lovely picture, by the way! ;)

Aw, thanks :]

My closest friend, Gaby who got married with Marine, Sgt. Dan O' Brien. They decided to do little different and they put Hawaiian theme, same time, we do marine way: walk and salute. Gaby is in white dress [obviously] and Jozzy is Gaby's best friend as Bride of the Honor.

Gaby and I are only HOH and another two is full Deaf. We came from babies which we grew up together for a long time and we remained closest to each other-

lemme put another photo:

Wow! You look like you had a blast time! Did you catch the the bride's leg rubber from her husband when he do that and throw to men who catch it to be next to get married? LOL!! :giggle:

See the big smile we both have? We just had delicious gelato at that time and now I want to go back for more! :giggle:

DSC_01150001.jpg

Very cute pic! By the way- saw your signature of your cats- they are soo adorable! I want to snuggle with them. :)

Many Thanks to Seq, Wokamuka, Mrs Bucket, Botts and OceanBlue7.

Byrdie - :nana: Uh huh, Yep, That's moi. :P :lol:

Maria - LOL, Thanks. Nah, I don't think there was anything that made me happy on that day, haha. I suppose I was just going on as normal as I could be. :)

Here's a recent pic of me from last weekend -

off topic for a minute.... here's a pic to complete the sentence "Please Stop...."

picture1pj2.png

Just for a chuckle here :lol: :)

DSC_01150001.jpg

So that was ya under this sn ya are now using here in AD.. I was wondering as ya typed something that brought something familiar to me.. and now I know.. ya and your hubby look good in that pic... great pic!

Hmm I thought what the heck post a pic of myself in here... hope no one go thud after that.. hahaha..

Here what I look now..lol...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back