Pic of your Spouse/Partner/Girlfriend-Boyfriend..

Katzie said:
Great pictures everyone! I adore them all!

Here's mine...
PaulKath-Jun2002.jpg

My best friend's wedding June 2002. The love of my life and I.

PaulKathHNY2003.jpg

Christmas 2003 at my brother's house. Again, us. :hug:

PaulKathHNY2004.jpg

New Year 2004 at my house. My family, my love, my daughter and I.

ohhh Katzie!!! soooo HOT as always!!!!

This beautiful picture was taken during this Memorial weekend and such wonderful memories we are having!!

Attachments

• chrispatty.jpg
    chrispatty.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 123
DeafSCUBA98 said:
does he still have that car?
'Fraid not. He was very proud of that car. It was the first car that he ever bought new, and then modified it. Later, he sold it, and the new owner rolled it over. Some people just don't know how to drive that kind of car, heh, heh.

So, no more black car. (No more sideburns or mustache either, he, he.)

Cookie Monster said:
This beautiful picture was taken during this Memorial weekend and such wonderful memories we are having!!
You guys looked happy and content. Wonderful picture! Say, "hi" to Domchickie fer me.

Cookie Monster said:

Wow! Both of you look fantastic, Cookie monster, and seems very well matched for each other in every area. I had a good chuckle when I saw your signature. Ooh, yeah, that's the girl I know!

Katzie, great pictures as always!

We ought think of a couples night out when we're in town, since our hubbies have similar interests. :giggle:

DCP_2044_JPG.jpg

Liza,

Wha.. Great looks... you have wonderful handsome man??
Where did you went resturant name ?
*curiouis*
I'll dig and find my hubby and I were taken picture the most recent.. *look into my digital camera... :D

Thanks Lizachickie :lol: yeah shirts and ties, what a turn on :D Love your black dress! oooo lala soo saxxxy! :fly2:

To all these couples, great pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Now I m waiting for FeistyChick to post hers there! :fingersx: :D :whistle:

WOW! You guys looks AWESOME!!

OK OK, I'll post mine.. Been together with him since 2001, and happily married and proud parents of bouncing baby boy since 2002. We are still together and loving it! (He is hearing. ;) )

Our first picture together - 2001
mikeheather20013yz.jpg

Us in July 2001
mikeheatherjuly20011cs.jpg

Us at the beach, we broke the "baby new" in Myrtle Beach, SC to our family
beachcouple20012wu.jpg

Proud Parents - Our son was about 6 weeks old
happyfamily13fd.jpg

Our family picture at my sister's wedding
mikeheatherkyler20034rk.jpg

Cookie Monster said:

Great picture of you together.. I know this woman.. She is awesome. You two seem so happy and fit in together. I bet you two had a great holiday over the weekend.

Tell her I say HELLO!! :wave:

wow, everyone here look REALLLLYYYY great..... :thumb: I remember those photos from other forums.

wow, Cookiemonster!!!!!!!!!! You both met at last!!!!!!!!! I bet that it's really wonderful weekends. :thumb: I remember your posts in other forum how much you and Patty are in love..... wow...

Give Patty my love.... :thumb:

Bullym0m said:
Liza,

Wha.. Great looks... you have wonderful handsome man??
Where did you went resturant name ?
*curiouis*
I'll dig and find my hubby and I were taken picture the most recent.. *look into my digital camera... :D

It looked like, they are on the titanic. ;) Aren't they romantic couple ?

CrazyMomma

wow, both of you look so fabulous couple ! Your husband and you have both the same glow red hair. It obviously turns out hot during the romantic. :naughty:

Sabrina said:
CrazyMomma

wow, both of you look so fabulous couple ! Your husband and you have both the same glow red hair. It obviously turns out hot during the romantic. :naughty:

Eh, :lol: It does! No wonder I am always HOT and sweaty!! :lol:

Oh la la, what a neat thread. I wont post mine here though.
@Katzie: Great pix as always, you sure are a photogenic couple!
@Liza: I like that pix from the deaf banquet.
@CookieMonster: Neat you got to meet Socrates at last. I'm sure it rocked.
@Crazymomma: LOL redhead runs in my family too. Ya might think I was a redheaded if you saw my goatee! :P

MizzDeaf and DreamDeaf

This is us - if I look tired, it's bcuz we've driven 8 hrs from Kansas to Denver ... bbllpptthh. That's life, heh?

my.php

Back