Pic of your Spouse/Partner/Girlfriend-Boyfriend..

Wow.. everyone looks soooo good!

I wish I can post the picture of me and Nas but she rather to not have me to post because of cases of "sex harassment" as of lately.

Reba, that's quite cool car. Too bad that others totaled it up.

Bullym0m said:
Liza,

Wha.. Great looks... you have wonderful handsome man??
Where did you went resturant name ?
*curiouis*
I'll dig and find my hubby and I were taken picture the most recent.. *look into my digital camera... :D

Hehe... it was for 80 years anniversary celebration that a local deaf club held at a hotel called Scandic in Ålesund, Norway. It was a nice place right by the harbor. You can see the pictures at: http://www.hotell.no/index.jsp?frame=hotel&destination_id=1&hotel_id=1047

Thanks for the compliments. I'll be sure to relay them to my husband. :lol:

This is most recent taken picture from a month ago.
We went to Leamington Hockey Arena which for our son's partpicale ice hockey events.
Taken picture of us...
How's romantic ?? ha ha

Attachments

• dwandtw.jpg
    dwandtw.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 115
upgraded... sexxxy!

heres the update of present pic of me!!

Attachments

• ee48.jpg
    ee48.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 63
  • a680.jpg
    a680.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 24
  • 669c.jpg
    669c.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 36
  • 110446153_m.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 39
Thanks..... she was feeling a little low one day so I made it to bring her back up.

ThatGuy said:
Thanks..... she was feeling a little low one day so I made it to bring her back up.

What a great way to show her your affection!!

You all look great in those pictures I have seen!! Great pictures!! I am not married or dunno have bf or so :lol: anyway I dunno where I could put pic of my wonderful son in..

Mod: If it is wrong topic that I put pic of my son pls move it to other topic. Tks...

Here are pics of my son that I took pictures of him last weekend of Memorial!!

Attachments

• Picture 015.jpg
    Picture 015.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 29
  • Picture 017.jpg
    Picture 017.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 37
  • Picture 018.jpg
    Picture 018.jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 33
PurrMeow said:
You all look great in those pictures I have seen!! Great pictures!! I am not married or dunno have bf or so :lol: anyway I dunno where I could put pic of my wonderful son in..

Mod: If it is wrong topic that I put pic of my son pls move it to other topic. Tks...

Here are pics of my son that I took pictures of him last weekend of Memorial!!

Great looking son you got there! :thumb: He is love of your life :)

This is PJ, my boyfriend/room mate depending on the time of the month.
Then there is Roo she is my 2 1/2 old daughter.
And that was Andrew when he was first born.

Attachments

• percy.jpg
    percy.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 41
  • easter.jpg
    easter.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 23
  • drew.jpg
    drew.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 17
Meg said:
Great looking son you got there! :thumb: He is love of your life :)

Thanks Meg. Oh ofc I love him to death. Hes my adoption son. The first pic that he was first time trying on surfboard (not standing), the second was on porch that I quick took and gladly I snapped while he was laughing and then the third pic I took him out to eat and I took him cuz he was quicker to catch the rolls that employees at the restaurant threw rolls at ppls. It sure made him having blast fun he ever had. He has been in foster alot before he came into my life. Sure glad to have him in my life he changed my life.

Forgot to add something, I hope when he gets older, I hope he won't have alot of girlfriends :giggle:

Last edited:
R3na3Blyth3 said:
My boyfriend, Todd and I. :)

So glad that you've found someone else to fall in love with!! I'm sorry you had hard marriage back in Australia, but glad you're happy now. You both look cute couple and so cuddly! :hug:

Wooo ReneaBlyth! :boink: I love the picture of you two together! Congratz!

A beautiful picture of being in love, eh Cato? I know the feeling now and it is wonderful!!

Psstt.. CCFs!

me and wildfire , been together for almost 15 months on june 13.. :)

here is our pic! it was taken in august 2004 .. i need to do retake new ones soon! :)

Attachments

• ard and gdp (2).jpg
    ard and gdp (2).jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 117
Back