Pet Peeves

My pet peeves?

Professors who use class time to talk about their personal views, divorce drama, or just read a power point. Cuz, you know, college students can't read. :roll:

Tailgaters. A tailgater here killed someone this December... the first car was waiting to turn, when the tailgater hit him... the first car burst into flames, and killed the man inside. Now I am enraged when someone tailgates me. I play little games with them, like doing "brake checks" or waiting til there are LOTS of cars coming and then slowing down to like 20mph until there are no cars coming, and then speeding back up so they can't pass. :giggle:

People who wait until the LAST minute to try and merge into traffic, and expect you to let them in. NOT. GONNA. HAPPEN. Wait your turn like everyone else. :pissed:

A tailgater killed my brothers girlfrirnd`s 27 year old cousin yesterday.

That's sad. :(

Yea... his girlfriend and mom are really taking it hard. It just brought back memories of losing my childhood friend to a car accident back in 1995. 17 years..wow...we were 23 at the time. Makes me nogolistic....

Yea... his girlfriend and mom are really taking it hard. It just brought back memories of losing my childhood friend to a car accident back in 1995. 17 years..wow...we were 23 at the time. Makes me nogolistic....

I'm so sorry to hear that. The same thing happened here... A man had braked to turn, and the tailgater behind him slammed into him and the fuel tank ruptured... the car burst into flames.

I was trying to drive to pick up my husband that day, and somehow the police did not direct traffic very well. I tried to go around the accident, and when I went to turn onto the highway... I was right beside the burned up car. Less than 6 feet away... and a sheet was over the window because the body was still inside. It was, in all honesty, the most horrible thing I've ever seen. I cried the rest of the way to pick my husband up and all of the way back.

Every day I drive past that spot four times (take hubby to work, come home, pick him up, come home), and you can still see the burn marks on the highway. Now they have a cross where he died, and I plan to stop soon and put a red rose by the cross in his memory. He was just 25, a federal prison guard and fireman.

And his life ended because someone wanted to be in another place a few minutes sooner. It makes me sick.

Unhappy people who want me to share their unhappiness. Misery may love company but happy people don't want to suffer with you!

dumb drivers. such as left turners cutting too sharp in front of me at intersection, preventing one from entering intersection to turn right.
wasteful people. .
p.s. tp paper goes on roll UNDER. out of view duh.
morons who pee on toilet seats. give me a break, assholes.
people who chat on and on with checkout clerks. effing wake the bleep up dipshyts.
pass me on highway, get in front of me, then slow down. huh what?
few I can't recall
never a dull moment lol

People who lie and steal. That gets on my last nerve real fast!

People who drive 15-20 mph BELOW the speed limit and when I try to pass them in a passing zone, they speed up to 55 or 60 then I have to floor it to 80 to get around them. Not my idea of fun.

Tyson trucks that drive in my lane that are oncoming. - but then again Tyson just pisses me off in general.

18-wheeler trucks that pass me fully loaded down that take their sweet little ol' time about it and then when they merge back into the right lane- they nearly clip me with their trailer and I am forced to slam on my breaks and swerve to avoid a potentially fatal accident. However if it were Tyson, I would totally gamble on the chance that I might live to sue the pants off of them!! :lol:

People who lie and steal. That gets on my last nerve real fast!

People who drive 15-20 mph BELOW the speed limit and when I try to pass them in a passing zone, they speed up to 55 or 60 then I have to floor it to 80 to get around them. Not my idea of fun.

Tyson trucks that drive in my lane that are oncoming. - but then again Tyson just pisses me off in general.

18-wheeler trucks that pass me fully loaded down that take their sweet little ol' time about it and then when they merge back into the right lane- they nearly clip me with their trailer and I am forced to slam on my breaks and swerve to avoid a potentially fatal accident. However if it were Tyson, I would totally gamble on the chance that I might live to sue the pants off of them!! :lol:

LOL Is there a story behind your hatred of Tyson?

Able-bodied people that park in the Handicap Spaces....I was at Burger King last week and 2 out of 3 spots were cars without a decal/sticker for parking there....The restaurant was quite packed that day.....I brought it to the atention of the Manager, and she acted like I had told her something from Out of space!....Got our order and sit by the window, watching to see whoever got back into the cars in the Handicap spot....finally the Manager went out there...took a look at the license plates...and went back to work....

Nothing was done!...Then this couple in their 30s to 40s went out and got into their car....So does it do any good to report anything?...People usually have a card hanging from their mirror to show they are Handicapped.....

Able-bodied people that park in the Handicap Spaces....I was at Burger King last week and 2 out of 3 spots were cars without a decal/sticker for parking there....The restaurant was quite packed that day.....I brought it to the atention of the Manager, and she acted like I had told her something from Out of space!....Got our order and sit by the window, watching to see whoever got back into the cars in the Handicap spot....finally the Manager went out there...took a look at the license plates...and went back to work....

Nothing was done!...Then this couple in their 30s to 40s went out and got into their car....So does it do any good to report anything?...People usually have a card hanging from their mirror to show they are Handicapped.....

Social awareness handicapped. "this rule/law doesn't apply to me" attitude.

There's a shopping center near me that has the area in front of the stores marked as a fire lane with yellow stripes close together. Do people care? No. There are always cars parked there.

pottymouth cops
strangers who hum or sing when around you.. I didn't agree to this invasion of my lousy hearing space.
jet skis hangin around the swim crowd . like go away

when someone calls me, and i miss the call but call back one second later and they dont answer. its like, did you just drop the phone and run away?

parents who let their kids do anything they want. I was at JCP and a boy that looked to be around 6 or 7 was banging on the shoe tables and knocking some down, BOTH of his parents were looking at him do it and laughing. I wanted to punch all 3 of them in the mouth.

parents who let their kids do anything they want. I was at JCP and a boy that looked to be around 6 or 7 was banging on the shoe tables and knocking some down, BOTH of his parents were looking at him do it and laughing. I wanted to punch all 3 of them in the mouth.

You should laugh along with them while handing them the bill! :giggle:

Drivers that come zooming up from behind you. You move over. They start to pass you but creep up slowly and go side by side with you for half a mile, then resume the fast speed they were doing a moment ago. What is this; are you looking for a date?

Drivers that are doing something like 10mph under the posted speed limit, until you try to pass them; then they speed up as if they refuse to allow YOU to get ahead of them.

Drivers that come zooming up from behind you. You move over. They start to pass you but creep up slowly and go side by side with you for half a mile, then resume the fast speed they were doing a moment ago. What is this; are you looking for a date?

I know exactly what you are referring to. I hate that too as well. :lol:

Drivers that are doing something like 10mph under the posted speed limit, until you try to pass them; then they speed up as if they refuse to allow YOU to get ahead of them.

:giggle:...it was probably me....trying to get ur attention. Did you see that ol' lady driving a Z-28?...Red in color?....Blonde hair and batty blue eyes? :cool2:

I cannot stand people who lick their lips constantly.
I do not like people who cannot keep their eyes from twitching from side to side such as sanatorum-it's annoying.
my bed covers MUST be even or I'll pitch a fit.
closet door, I cannot have that left open.
I do not like being stared at-that's a big pet peeve.
The slow pokes in the drive thru....
telling me you will do something and then not do it.
I could go on....and on.
I also hate people who attempt to make everything " simple " by over explaining. It's a very big pet peeve, or if they are too vague too...
:LOL:

Back