Sunshine

Reaction score
What are your biggest pet peeves?

Mine are:

- socks with sandals
- obnoxious drivers
- scratches on glasses lenses

I'm sure there's more lol

I agree with you on obnoxious drivers. Terrible literature and stupid trends annoy me as well. And annoying people, but that's just me being irritable. I don't like having part of my vision obscured, is one of my major ones as well. Other than that, I can't think of much.

1. People who smack their lips while eating or eating with their mouth open
2. stupid drivers (I don't drive but I still can't stand them lol)
3. Screaming children running around that isn't being supervised by parents.
4. When my cat (ironically) decides to eat my hair at 6 am to let me know shes hungry.
5.Women that will walk around in a music concert outdoor event (all day/night) wearing heels (are they freaking nuts???)
6.Large crowds (like going to walmart during the day... no way, will avoid it at all cost)
7. Stoners who makes weed their life. (I mean hey, if you do it more power to you but its not all I want to talk about!)
8. When people say one thing, but do another
9.When I go into a food place and my order is completely wrong.
10.Clutter, pack rats. (I mean I'm not the cleanest person here, but come on! do you really need to save cardboard boxes if your not moving anytime soon???)
11. When someone completely ignores you and blabs away on a cell phone.
12. Smoking (although I used to smoke, I quit)
13. People that mumbles instead of actually talking

Cooked onion.
Cooked tomato.
All slimy textured food.
Pilling of fabric that touches my skin.
Strangers touching me.

1. People who smack their lips while eating or eating with their mouth open
2. stupid drivers (I don't drive but I still can't stand them lol)
3. Screaming children running around that isn't being supervised by parents.
4. When my cat (ironically) decides to eat my hair at 6 am to let me know shes hungry.
5.Women that will walk around in a music concert outdoor event (all day/night) wearing heels (are they freaking nuts???)
6.Large crowds (like going to walmart during the day... no way, will avoid it at all cost)
7. Stoners who makes weed their life. (I mean hey, if you do it more power to you but its not all I want to talk about!)
8. When people say one thing, but do another
9.When I go into a food place and my order is completely wrong.
10.Clutter, pack rats. (I mean I'm not the cleanest person here, but come on! do you really need to save cardboard boxes if your not moving anytime soon???)
11. When someone completely ignores you and blabs away on a cell phone.
12. Smoking (although I used to smoke, I quit)
13. People that mumbles instead of actually talking

Good list. You can remember everything. :lol: #6, good idea. I avoid heavy traffic from 4pm to 8pm. Here is my own list
1. People who are confused with my deafness. (Pisses me off and makes my blood boil. Im almost mute)
2. Liars ( Im a very honest person)
3. Troublemakers (Also makes my blood boil)
4. Thiefs ( Go earn money, ya know)Kids stealing candy is different :)
5. People taking advantage of my deafness (shouldnt be allowed)
6. My bathroom has no toilet paper. (Ready to use the toilet but no toilet paper?Grrrr)
7. No clean towels (Ready to take a shower but no towels in closet?Grrrr)

These are pet peeves my kids do..

1) Hovering over me while I am cooking. (Stay out of the Kitchen!)
2) Leave one million dirty glasses on the counters (Pick a glass and drink from the same one, Its only tea!)
3) Leaving the cabinet doors open. ( It's easier to do than opening it)
4) Constantly opening the fridge to look what's in it. ( Nothing changed, It is the same as it was 5 minutes ago)
5) Leaving stuff lying around (simply just pick up after yourself)
6) Knocking on the door when I go to the bathroom.. (Yes, they are teenagers and still feel the need to interupt my bathroom time)

I can not wait til they have kids!! :)

LOL only if it comes to my kids,

*my kids always hid the unwrapped candy somewhere in the house, ie. it was in the cat house, behind the laundry, on the floor of the corner in the living room and go on.
*Dirty clothes are on the floor next to the laundry basket .. I don't get it why they can't put clothes in the laundry basket, not on the floor and right outside of the laundry basket. :confused:
*interrupting me when its my time to eat at any meals
*taking over televisions
continue to be...

LOL only if it comes to my kids,

*my kids always hid the unwrapped candy somewhere in the house, ie. it was in the cat house, behind the laundry, on the floor of the corner in the living room and go on.
*Dirty clothes are on the floor next to the laundry basket .. I don't get it why they can't put clothes in the laundry basket, not on the floor and right outside of the laundry basket. :confused:
*interrupting me when its my time to eat at any meals
*taking over televisions
continue to be...

I also hate finding candy wrappers stuffed in the couch!! Good one!!!

People who pee in the washroom with the door open. Not cool :nono:

On an unrelated sidenote...I can't believe there's an emoticon for buttsex haha.

pet peeve for the day... even after I tell people I am deaf and need to read their lips, they turn around, look down, put their hands over their mouth or do so many other things.

also... them saying, but you talk so well, you can't be deaf... sometimes I feel as if my oral skills are a curse...

Oh oh! Having voice-off being called "dumb". #%^**+} I hate that.

I. Am. Not. Dumb!

Oh oh! Having voice-off being called "dumb". #%^**+} I hate that.

I. Am. Not. Dumb!

I unfortunately have to be voice on for my job... or I would be VO.

and no you are not dumb! I can already tell that!

Thanks ash :)

I have always been voice off, except one notable incident my mother likes to tell over and over involving a mean boy picking on my friend, me screaming in his face and him running away in tears. Lol.

finding holes in my socks thats been rubbing in between toes, annoying, a reminder time to buy a new pair...

men leaving toilet seats up!
women that are pigs and leave the public bathroom disgusting!!
drivers that do not stand in their lane.
I hate it when I tell someone to talk slower on the phone and they start
yelling at me!!
people that thought my dog Finlay was a TOY and wanted to walk on him!!
People that talk into my hearing aid as it a phone!
I could go on!

1.) Chronic complainers & whiners....
2.) Bad hygeine...dirty hair, teeth, clothes and elbows...
3.) Laziness
4.) Making up "excuses" and blaming someone else
5.) Filthy vehicles...(fast food bags & wrappers, etc.)
6.) Too much Perfume/aftershave...some people take a bath in it.
7.) Overweight people whp "pig out" at Buffets.
8.) Animal abuse, in any shape or form...I don't tolerate it
9.) Braggrats (people that continuously "brag" about their achievements, etc.
10.) "Know-it-all's"...those who profess/act/feel they are smarter and more intelligent than anyone else.

(guess I'm on a roll here....:hmm:)

Too many to list, but then again, I am trying to learn the phrase, "Don't sweat the small stuff".

Back