Pet Peeves

I have chronic sinusitis and allergies. It's worse in the AM, but noticed it got bad also when I sat down by my desk. I have a lot of standing plants so I took out the ones close to my desk yesterday to see if this might help. (??)....some plants do have mold from over-watering....also I'm taking out my fake Ficus plants outside later today and give them a good water hosing off for any dust. I notice too, that some perfumes make me sneeze and of course, cigarette smoke is bad also.

MY son got some nasal spray and an antibotic the other day for his allergies also. Don't believe it's the Kitten that we acquired 2-3 months ago, as we had these allergies before that. As for my Doggie, she goes out for her business, and I'm sure she gets the Pollen on her coat, even the grass Pollen.....My car was covered with green Pollen, and has been for several days. Am sure that the Doctor's offices are full of patients with allergies this time of year....

I have chronic sinusitis and allergies. It's worse in the AM, but noticed it got bad also when I sat down by my desk. I have a lot of standing plants so I took out the ones close to my desk yesterday to see if this might help. (??)....some plants do have mold from over-watering....also I'm taking out my fake Ficus plants outside later today and give them a good water hosing off for any dust. I notice too, that some perfumes make me sneeze and of course, cigarette smoke is bad also.

MY son got some nasal spray and an antibotic the other day for his allergies also. Don't believe it's the Kitten that we acquired 2-3 months ago, as we had these allergies before that. As for my Doggie, she goes out for her business, and I'm sure she gets the Pollen on her coat, even the grass Pollen.....My car was covered with green Pollen, and has been for several days. Am sure that the Doctor's offices are full of patients with allergies this time of year....

Do you buy local honey? If not, you should.

Do you buy local honey? If not, you should.

Made a note of it, Banjo....you always give the best advise!...Any specific brand of Honey I should look for?...As I don't know of anymore that has bees and sells pure Honey....And eating it whole (teaspoon), or what?

Made a note of it, Banjo....you always give the best advise!...Any specific brand of Honey I should look for?...As I don't know of anymore that has bees and sells pure Honey....And eating it whole (teaspoon), or what?

Just get it from a local farm, the reason for buying locally made honey is because they contain the pollens from the area you live in. They do help you reduce the allergies somewhat.

If you buy it off the shelf at a grocery store, make sure it's locally made, not some big brand that was made 500 miles away because then that wouldn't do anything for you.

this just popped in my head... dust can be annoyin sometimes... urgh!

edit: I want to say local honey has helped me. :)

Back