OK Miss P—You Win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah..let's wait and see if Deafimedia do indeed come back or not...and she better learn her lesson of not creating useless and crappy threads just to waste our times reading...

looking on the bright side - she hasn't asked you out for a date. looking on the bright side, my friend.

He's got a point, monkey boy. She's professed her love for me many times.

Yeah..let's wait and see if Deafimedia do indeed come back or not...and she better learn her lesson of not creating useless and crappy threads just to waste our times reading...

check this out NS hehe
Trolls.gif

Read up--seems she's banned for 7 days....

I realize she was banned, which is why I asked the question. In the case of banning the IP, their are ways of hiding and changing the IP.

check this out NS hehe
Trolls.gif

That is very true! Look at what the members of Alldeaf are doing? They keep feeding her. She created like 3 or 4 different usernames without asking Alex's permission since I joined Alldeaf.

That is very true! Look at what the members of Alldeaf are doing? They keep feeding her. She created like 3 or 4 different usernames without asking Alex's permission since I joined Alldeaf.

She's had a lot more than 3 or 4.

how can u spot if it was her? i couldnt tell.. lol... but nonethless i agree that we shouldnt feed trolls... best to just ignore her and let it go...

LOL Ocean good pic.. yeah but ya know Miss P will try to pull another stunt and do it again.. and create more crappy threads that will get folks replying first and Miss P would be laffing ... so best to ingore the threads and then move on to other topics... then maybe Miss P will vanish for good and never return...

LOL Ocean good pic.. yeah but ya know Miss P will try to pull another stunt and do it again.. and create more crappy threads that will get folks replying first and Miss P would be laffing ... so best to ingore the threads and then move on to other topics... then maybe Miss P will vanish for good and never return...

If she never returns, let's open a champange!!

I have feeling she'l be back before the year ends.

Im glad RR gave her a swift kick out the door - hopefully the door hit her right where the good Lord split her.

Now we can get back to our daily meditation......

:giggle: NS the pic is perfect for what she's done to this nice friendly forum. To give members the opportunity to feed her. Your right, she's probably laughing behind the monitor like a :crazy: fool . Yep, the troll pic says it all :thumb:

I have feeling she'l be back before the year ends.

Im glad RR gave her a swift kick out the door - hopefully the door hit her right where the good Lord split her.

Now we can get back to our daily meditation......

Shall we?

She's had a lot more than 3 or 4.

I did say that since I joined alldeaf, never said that for the whole time before I joined. I counted 3 or 4 since I joined. :-P I could be out of sync with counting, LOL.

the first username I've seen was miss p. I don't know any before miss p.

I did say that since I joined alldeaf, never said that for the whole time before I joined. I counted 3 or 4 since I joined. :-P I could be out of sync with counting, LOL.

the first username I've seen was miss p. I don't know any before miss p.

I wonder how many computers does she have becuase she can gather more than one IP addresses, if the IP address was banned, deafilmedia could not make multiple accounts with the same IP addresses, or same email.. but remember there is plenty of different ways... only limited options, I think.

I wonder how many computers does she have becuase she can gather more than one IP addresses, if the IP address was banned, deafilmedia could not make multiple accounts with the same IP addresses, or same email.. but remember there is plenty of different ways... only limited options, I think.

She can always create a new email adress, not hard. As for changing the IP, you can use a proxy which hides your real IP adress.

She can always create a new email adress, not hard. As for changing the IP, you can use a proxy which hides your real IP adress.

Very True, Elwood - unless Alex could set up a Proxy remover to reveal the real IP if they are hiding their real IP addresses, perhaps?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back