OK Miss P—You Win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Way to go RoadRunner! About time someone told her off! Me thinks Miss P's days here are numbered?!

it shld have been numbered and exterminated a longggggggg time ago!

Way to go RoadRunner! About time someone told her off! Me thinks Miss P's days here are numbered?!

Get real. She's a fucking cockroach. You can't kill it. She has an infinite number of potential handles. She'll come back. She always does.

RR,
MissP giving you this kinda of response seems to that she doesn't understand what mean. I am not surprised, you might just have ban her to get it clear.

Way to go RR

I don't understand why Guido hate me so much.

Guido made a stupid thread about how he hates Levonian.

I don't get it, why I can't make silly thread...
is it because I am a girl and I have to be serious and only boys
can have all the fun and be jerks?

Yep, just as I thought. She doesn't understand, never surprises me one bit.

Deafilmedia,

I think you need to stop creatin' soo many threads per day or so. Do you have somethin' to do to keep you busy at home or go out for a walk or visit some of your friends where you can chat with ? You need a break from this AD for awhile, girl.

And, please don't make it too hard on moderators. Ok ? :)

With Maria and RR...

No, it is not ok for boys to have fun being jerk around AD, even I gets irrated by some boys being jerk around here, and that suit for girls too. It is not ok for girl to being bitch around AD neither.

All I can say is just be yourself. Don't make numberous of pointless threads, go to a good thread that someone created and talk about it. Create a thread if you are serious about it and people could be interested into your thread and discuss with you.

Your thread, the stock market, for example, nobody interested into it because you are just asking some.... stupid questions... I didn't mean to be offend, but come on. Are you serious about it? It doesn't look like you are serious, it look like you are just doing it because you are bored, honestly...

Also if you don't like any threads created, post your opinion and leave if you don't want to be in the arguements. Or even post none.

That's all I can give you advice and understanding. If you still don't understand, then I will stop posting around your threads or your posts because it is no fun for me and wasting my time..

Miss P will ALWAYS be Miss P, somebody throw her off the board!

Deafilmedia,

I think you need to stop creatin' soo many threads per day or so. Do you have somethin' to do to keep you busy at home or go out for a walk or visit some of your friends where you can chat with ? You need a break from this AD for awhile, girl.

And, please don't make it too hard on moderators. Ok ? :)

Aye! Deafilmedia only can post threads that we all can discuss a few things, not other than posting unnesscessary threads, where Deafilmedia, to my thought, is collecting post that builds up but it is not a good thing and it is against the AD rules where Alex invented it. Well, Deafilmedia got warned.

RR.. might be wise to somehow limit Deafmedia's use of posting and creating new topics till she learn how to respect that... and not create crappy threads.. I am getting really fed up with this going on.. either limit that or boot her out for good.. we would be happy for sure on this!!

RR.. might be wise to somehow limit Deafmedia's use of posting and creating new topics till she learn how to respect that... and not create crappy threads.. I am getting really fed up with this going on.. either limit that or boot her out for good.. we would be happy for sure on this!!

I noticed that deafilmedia's banned now, so it is gone for good? If so, that tells us, that she has been posting repetitve threads for a long time.

She is the star around here cuz she sure gets a LOT of attention here! :giggle:

She is the star around here cuz she sure gets a LOT of attention here! :giggle:

but she has posted worthless threads that we don't need to read... which has wasted our 5 seconds of our life.. LOL. But the good thing is that she's gone for the time being.

I noticed that deafilmedia's banned now, so it is gone for good? If so, that tells us, that she has been posting repetitve threads for a long time.

Name the days of the week and how many you get is how long-- ;) :-X

~RR

:lol: How hard is his steel-toe boot ? Not to mention about the door will slam behind her back to boot out. Lol !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back