OK Miss P—You Win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Geez, why we still discuss abt her? She banned and lets celebrate, shall we?

She can always create a new email adress, not hard. As for changing the IP, you can use a proxy which hides your real IP adress.

Simply disconnecting your modem for 20 minutes or so and reconnecting it will sometimes change your IP address.

or simply buying a new modem could change it.....

but why are we STILL discussing HER after she's been banned? We wanted her gone didnt we? Or are we addicted to the shameful thrill of taunting her??

It was fun for a little while but shit after awhile it gets old just like anything else.

For now Id rather not discuss her until she comes back. This thread and any related threads have run their course, we've beat the horse enough - lets move on.

So Miss Dear Deafilmedia is banned...you got to be kidding me!!! I am not at least surprised...I knew she would get banned sooner or later, she was all over the place like ants...so let's move on while we can till she comes back with another name. We will always know a hint if she ever comes back.

or simply buying a new modem could change it.....

but why are we STILL discussing HER after she's been banned? We wanted her gone didnt we? Or are we addicted to the shameful thrill of taunting her??

It was fun for a little while but shit after awhile it gets old just like anything else.

For now Id rather not discuss her until she comes back. This thread and any related threads have run their course, we've beat the horse enough - lets move on.

Aye! Also like farewell65, let's celebrate!

And other thing for you all AD'ers, lets yell for a moderator to lock this thread and get rid of it and continue with our usual posting at AD!

Shall we?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back