OK Miss P—You Win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aye! Deafilmedia only can post threads that we all can discuss a few things, not other than posting unnesscessary threads, where Deafilmedia, to my thought, is collecting post that builds up but it is not a good thing and it is against the AD rules where Alex invented it. Well, Deafilmedia got warned.

Yup... she's already got warned. She is the 3rd person that could ruin this AD - I know the other 2, but they are banned for good, except that woman. I am hopin' that the newbies will read this and try their best not to follow their steps in the near future.

Now, RR.. see if ya can ban BBNT.. kidding, BBNT and RR..hehe...

Yup... she's already got warned. She is the 3rd person that could ruin this AD - I know the other 2, but they are banned for good, except that woman. I am hopin' that the newbies will read this and try their best not to follow their steps in the near future.

Maria, I hope the newbies can not become like deafilmedia, I think Alex wouldn't like to see soo many scammers/imposters/and like deafilmedia around the forum. This forum is good for the people and the people can interact with other good people, like yourself, and myself and the others... everyone can discuss different things. Not posting up worthless threads.

My question is that even if she's banned, how do you know she won't comeback with a different screenname?

I prefer for you guys and gals to leave Deafilmedia alone since she has not made any serious threat to you.

Let us enjoy reading the posts. Anybody can vent out your problems, and we can help each other. If it doesn't work then, let's change the subject. It is a Freedom of Speech.

Just stay and be cool! Keep in your mind that we are not perfectionists - especially Bree Van De Kamp from a Desperate Housewives show. :eek3:

My question is that even if she's banned, how do you know she won't comeback with a different screenname?

If deafilmedia has been banned, her computer IP has been banned. But there is other ways to get back on, so RR - keep an eye out, matey.

If deafilmedia has been banned, her computer IP has been banned. But there is other ways to get back on, so RR - keep an eye out, matey.

Thats what I was thinking. There are so many ways.. But then after that post, I also began to wonder if she would be able to figure out how to use a proxy.

Unfortunately, the girl isn’t as dumb as she acts. She’ll figure out how to use a proxy server soon enough, if she hasn’t already.

Her IP isn't banned. Trust me. Be weary of all new users. Like I said. Cockroach.

Unfortunately, the girl isn’t as dumb as she acts. She’ll figure out how to use a proxy server soon enough, if she hasn’t already.

Hmm... Maybe she won't be able to... I tried using a normal proxy once.. Got several off a list... None worked for me. Withluck, maybe it won;t for her either.

I have just noticed that Deafilmedia's back online on the current active list - but why is she under the "banned" positon if she is online at the moment...

Beware - Ladies and Gentlemen.

Hmm... Maybe she won't be able to... I tried using a normal proxy once.. Got several off a list... None worked for me. Withluck, maybe it won;t for her either.
A lot of proxy servers won't allow you to use it for anything requiring a password or login. I know of one that does allow it, but for obvious reasons I won't say which one it is. ;)

A lot of proxy servers won't allow you to use it for anything requiring a password or login. I know of one that does allow it, but for obvious reasons I won't say which one it is. ;)

I know that, but the site I was trying to visit didn't need one. A proxy server I don't think she'll figre out, but a web proxy, thats something she could easily do.

Ugh, she should have been back on cloud nine with her lover, Pinocchio, in Old Geppetto's place instead of infesting this forum with her useless posts.

RR.. might be wise to somehow limit Deafmedia's use of posting and creating new topics till she learn how to respect that... and not create crappy threads.. I am getting really fed up with this going on.. either limit that or boot her out for good.. we would be happy for sure on this!!

I doubt she will learn her lesson, she's clever enough to come back here if she's banned. She will keep on creating those nonsense threads. We just have to not feed the troll. When she does come back we all better :run: for our lives :eek3::eek3:

I noticed that deafilmedia's banned now, so it is gone for good? If so, that tells us, that she has been posting repetitve threads for a long time.

Not know, we need wait and see if she's not back after month then it would be known for good.

Alex did checked her IP but her IP isn't match, not surprised.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back