Obama A Smoker....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drink wine, beer or liquor aren't allows in white house?

If he wants to smoke, fine. But he shouldn't lie about it.

He didn't lie about it, he went cold turkey.

Smoking is very addicted, it's hard for people to quit once they're addicted to something. It takes time. I'll say give him a break. :)

So, he didn't really quit smoking, right?

Nope.

I don't think he intend to as of yet. Why else would he make a promise to not smoke in the white house. He would not made a such promise if he was smoke free.

IF, he continues to smoke - he is not helpin' American citizens to change their poor health to a better health. He will let people DO whatever they want, just because he smokes.

But, Maria--First of all, This is America! do you know what's so special about America? "The Bill of Rights" It guarantees us freedom to choose. And second of all Obama is not teaching us that smoking is okay. He knows smoking is a bad habit, and you should know that smoking is very addicting you claim that you smoked before.

He didn't lie about it, he went cold turkey.

Smoking is very addicted, it's hard for people to quit once they're addicted to something. It takes time. I'll say give him a break. :)
Maybe I'm misunderstanding the story. I thought it said that Obama still smokes even though he said he quit. :confused:

Do you have proof of that?

Let's fondly recall the Lewinsky and Clinton era.. remember the cigar episode?? :giggle:

I mean, smokin' free zone. Cigerettes are part of drug, because it contains nicotine.

But, Maria--First of all, This is America! do you know what's so special about America? "The Bill of Rights" It guarantees us freedom to choose. And second of all Obama is not teaching us that smoking is okay. He knows smoking is a bad habit, and you should know that smoking is very addicting you claim that you smoked before.

I know. I am not sayin' that Obama is TEACHIN' us that smokin' is okay. It's his image that gives people the idea. For example: IF, a woman is wearin' too short skirt that will reveal her bare thighs -- do you think she will give signals to some men when men look at their bare thighs ? :hmm: She doesn't have to teach them. Not just only her bare thighs, there are other examples as well such as drinkin' and so forth. :)

I forgot to add somethin'. Same with parents' teen kids, if teen kids' parents are drinkin' or smokin'... the teen kids will do the same thing. I know I am not sayin' that ALL of them are doin' it. ;)

Where does it say that he lied about it?

And what else are you folks going to come up with to use against him? The election ended on Nov 4 and the sour grapes attitude is getting old, eh?

And what else are you folks going to come up with to use against him? The election ended on Nov 4 and the sour grapes attitude is getting old, eh?

It was announced on Yahoo News last Sunday, Dec. 7th and it is NOT old news. Each NEW day, there's always somethin' that is comin' up and everyone are talkin' about it.

He is in the public eye. So he will be talked about regardless.

He confessed that he said he quit smoking but fell off the wagon. And promises not to smoke it the white house.

I think it is great that you still RUSH to defend Obama. Even when the election is over.
:)

Huh? :confused:

He never say that he want to smoke. He really want to quit it... He quitted... we are aware of that he would smoke again... it does the same with my hubby... At first he said that he QUITTED it... few months later he smoked again... fought for want to give up... then smoke again... until April 2004.... He said he quitted.... I replied with *nodding* - surprisely, he took it seriously... haven´t smoke for almost 5 years now... :shock:

It is like habit... until they finally break their bad habit... also addiction as well...

It doesn´t mean that Obama lied when he said he quitted it... we all know the logical that Obama would smoke again... but it´s GREAT if he take it serious and stay firm with his strong willing.

I know. I am not sayin' that Obama is TEACHIN' us that smokin' is okay. It's his image that gives people the idea.

Huh? :confused: It´s people who choose to smoke, not follow Obama´s image. :roll:

For example: IF, a woman is wearin' too short skirt that will reveal her bare thighs -- do you think she will give signals to some men when men look at their bare thighs ? :hmm: She doesn't have to teach them. Not just only her bare thighs, there are other examples as well such as drinkin' and so forth. :)

Is it harm to look her bare thighs? I mean Just look without touch them... Everyone have their own eyes...

I forgot to add somethin'. Same with parents' teen kids, if teen kids' parents are drinkin' or smokin'... the teen kids will do the same thing. I know I am not sayin' that ALL of them are doin' it. ;)

Of course my children look at me and my hubby drink glass of wine but it doesn´t mean that it teach my children to be an aloholic...

My mother is an aloholic but it doesn´t mean that I am also aloholic because I follow her image... :roll:

My parents and their family side are chain-smoker. I am only one of the family don´t smoke... It doesn´t mean that I follow them to be chain´-smoker...

Another thing is that pops in my head. Is that he told the public he quit. To earn election points. Now that is over he is more open about his dirty little habit.

Manipulative or what?

Does anyone answer my question via #81.

I was just wonders, thanks since I have hard time to believe what Maria said.

He is in the public eye. So he will be talked about regardless.

Do you have problem with that?

He confessed that he said he quit smoking but fell off the wagon. And promises not to smoke it the white house.

Yes he said that he quitted smoking... for case if he smoke again, then he would smoke outside of white house to respect the rule.

I think it is great that you still RUSH to defend Obama. Even when the election is over.
:)

No, I can´t see the sense why some people have the problem with Obama for smoke again or whatever... Is it crime to smoke again or what?

If he said that he quit but is still smoking, that's lying.

I said "if." That's what I'm trying to find out.

Drink wine, beer or liquor aren't allows in white house?

Good question... I beleive that they allow to drink alochol moderately in the White House.

Drink alochol doesn´t color the wall of inside house and affect other people´s health but smoking does.

That´s time my hubby was smoker... He smoked outside of house and drink alochol in the house.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back