Obama A Smoker....

Status
Not open for further replies.
How is it that so many threads end up being a Bush bashing? I thought the topic of this thread was Obama?

I think a better question is to ask why you always bash Obama?

I'm not bashing Obama.

Simply the Topic is saying he is a Smoker. and it got out that he still smokes. woopie doo!

The answer is, I don't.

I didn't create this thread.

Since the topic of this thread is Obama, I did make posts about him but I didn't bash him.

I don't think I have seen Reba bash anyone.

I think her approach is that she "questions" their methods rather than bash them. This is what I like best about Reba.

I've been reading this thread for a while.

Obama is just as much as a human being who will make a lot of mistakes as much as we all do. It doesn't make any difference if he smokes cigarette or not.

While I can understand some people feel that He shouldn't be a smoker because it will be based on him being a role model with a lot of images attached but on the other hand, that also should be put aside because as one member pointed out - Smoking is a legal activity.

I would rather have a President who does a legal activity (even though, it may seem to be wrong) than doing something illegal or corruptible. We have to remember that once a President is in the spotlight, a lot of expectations of Americans will be raised into what the President does. Certainly, We can't expect a President to follow everyone's wishes or things that are being said. All we can do is hope for the better and trust that the President will use the best judgment as possible to lead this country in a better shape.

I've been reading this thread for a while.

Obama is just as much as a human being who will make a lot of mistakes as much as we all do. It doesn't make any difference if he smokes cigarette or not.

While I can understand some people feel that He shouldn't be a smoker because it will be based on him being a role model with a lot of images attached but on the other hand, that also should be put aside because as one member pointed out - Smoking is a legal activity.

I would rather have a President who does a legal activity (even though, it may seem to be wrong) than doing something illegal or corruptible. We have to remember that once a President is in the spotlight, a lot of expectations of Americans will be raised into what the President does. Certainly, We can't expect a President to follow everyone's wishes or things that are being said. All we can do is hope for the better and trust that the President will use the best judgment as possible to lead this country in a better shape.

:gpost: Better to have a honest president with some bad habits than a corrupt one who conducts illegal activities.

:gpost: Better to have a honest president with some bad habits than a corrupt one who conducts illegal activities.

I understand what you all are saying. People will always disagree.

but what politician have been 100% honest?

It depends on how well that politician have handled the promises to get the public to view how well they will handle their seats. It is totally up to the elected person to follow through. Doesn't matter what party they are in as long as they can follow through. Smoker or non Smoker.

But to dwell on the past of what the past Presidents have done is not what "CHANGE" is about.

:hmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back