Obama A Smoker....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, the question is: Would you prefer him to give people's lives easier, no ?

His job and his personal is different.

This morning I kissed the cat and put outside my gf. We are still awaiting an explanation for Miss Kitty's minty breath.
*blowing smoke rings*

:lol: Have fun with YOUR cancer stick!

My life will be made easier when the economy is turned around, the troops are brought home, all Americans have access to health care, and the educational system is improved. Whether or not Obama is smoking a cig when all that happens doesn't matter at all.

Does he or does he not ask us to stop smoking when he proposed change for America?

No, he doesn't have to ASK people to stop smokin'. But, I am sure it will help to less problems. Cigerettes doesn't help people to be more stamina and think clear. Execisin' and eat healthy food, yes it will help people more stamina and think clear as fresh. Gym or patch is more cheaper than goin' to the hospital.

I will answer your question but gotta answer mine first. :)

I will not drink a dirty glass, knowin' that it will cost me if, I get sick. Same idea with cigerette.

I am shocked that Obama was a smoker... I didn't know until I read this thread. Interesting about him. I hope he doesn't smoke anymore. It does cause people getting cancer. It's horrible!!
It's Obama's business and whatever he wants to smoke or not.

Ok, does any previous president is smoker?

Smoker isn't big deal.

Also, I knew that Obama was a smoker but I voted for him anyway.

Why? Because I don't give a shit. I care more about my close family and THEIR smoking habits.

Ok, does any previous president is smoker?

A bunches of presidents does had the smoking habit in the history, it would be unfair for Obama to be reject from being president just for smoking habit.

Maria said:
No, he doesn't have to ASK people to stop smokin'. But, I am sure it will help to less problems. Cigerettes doesn't help people to be more stamina and think clear. Execisin' and eat healthy food, yes it will help people more stamina and think clear as fresh. Gym or patch is more cheaper than goin' to the hospital.

Smokers are not thinking clear? Do you have any idea that Albert Elinsten is smoker?

How about if we discuss Bush's alcoholism? Wouldn't that be more pertinent? After all, he is still in office, and alcohol certainly affects the cognitive processes more than nicotine does. Did anyone complaining about Obama being a smoker make as big a deal about Bush being an alcoholic when he was running for office? Or, for that matter, his admitted coacaine use?

Bush opens up on struggle with alcohol abuse - CNN.com

what does smoking have anyting to do on how it affect america? sure he lives shorter and coughs more often then he should its not like it ll cause a global warfare cuz his coughs accidently pressed the red button
seriously he smokes so what its his choice it goes to show that hes only human

I'm surprised this thread has gone on for 8 pages. But hey, I guess I'm contributing to that now. I don't think his smoking habit is that big a deal. I would prefer that he don't smoke, but it's not the end of the world. If he gets sick from it while in office, then we'll have a problem on our hands. I hope his efforts to quit go well. I understand it's not easy.

How about if we discuss Bush's alcoholism? Wouldn't that be more pertinent? After all, he is still in office, and alcohol certainly affects the cognitive processes more than nicotine does. Did anyone complaining about Obama being a smoker make as big a deal about Bush being an alcoholic when he was running for office? Or, for that matter, his admitted coacaine use?

I believe he has smoked crack as well. It is truly amazing that people still believe his story that he blacked out while swallowing a pretzel, lol. Check out his behavior during the Olympics...

OMG this thread is still going on? Wow, smoking must be the worse thing anyone can do?

I believe he has smoked crack as well. It is truly amazing that people still believe his story that he blacked out while swallowing a pretzel, lol. Check out his behavior during the Olympics...

Yeah, I've seen that pic. Love the pretzel story...very creative!:lol: But I guess it's all cool because he wasn't.... GAWD FORBID....smoking a Marlboro.:giggle:

I guess it is because Bush didnt propose CHANGE for America so his drinking problems werent of any concern!

In my opinon I assume anyone who's being an alcoholic is worse than being a smoker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back