Obama A Smoker....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe he has smoked crack as well. It is truly amazing that people still believe his story that he blacked out while swallowing a pretzel, lol. Check out his behavior during the Olympics...

I smell bullshit.

How about if we discuss Bush's alcoholism? Wouldn't that be more pertinent? After all, he is still in office, and alcohol certainly affects the cognitive processes more than nicotine does. Did anyone complaining about Obama being a smoker make as big a deal about Bush being an alcoholic when he was running for office? Or, for that matter, his admitted coacaine use?

Bush opens up on struggle with alcohol abuse - CNN.com
Bush's drinking history has been mentioned many, many times at AD. He's been sober for 22 years (according to your link). He wasn't drinking while he was/is President.

When did he admit to using cocaine, and when did this "admitted" use take place?

I believe he has smoked crack as well. It is truly amazing that people still believe his story that he blacked out while swallowing a pretzel, lol. Check out his behavior during the Olympics...
Can you prove your crack accusation?

I can't tell what's happening in that picture. What kind of "behavior" does it supposedly show?

Can you prove your crack accusation?

I can't tell what's happening in that picture. What kind of "behavior" does it supposedly show?

It's not an accusation. It's the truth. The book "Fortunate Son" by J.H Hatfield has all kinds of tales about Bush's past. It was well researched and it's interesting to note that the author died under suspicious circumstances (probably the Bush goons got to him or something).

It's not an accusation. It's the truth. The book "Fortunate Son" by J.H Hatfield has all kinds of tales about Bush's past. It was well researched and it's interesting to note that the author died under suspicious circumstances (probably the Bush goons got to him or something).

:rofl2:

This is interesting!

but exactly what you said. they are nothing but "tales" very tall ones too. quite exaggerated.

:rofl2:

This is interesting!

but exactly what you said. they are nothing but "tales" very tall ones too. quite exaggerated.

How do you know this? Can you prove that they're NOT true?

I find it funny that Bush has managed to erase any memories of his past so that the sheeple conveniently forget that he was a crack smoking drunk before he got involved in politics. :roll:

I'm glad that Iraqi threw his shoes at Bush. Serves the schmuck right for gloating about his illegal war.

How do you know this? Can you prove that they're NOT true?

I find it funny that Bush has managed to erase any memories of his past so that the sheeple conveniently forget that he was a crack smoking drunk before he got involved in politics. :roll:

I'm glad that Iraqi threw his shoes at Bush. Serves the schmuck right for gloating about his illegal war.

It is not up to me to prove it is not. It is up to you to prove it is so.

Until then it is a tall tale.

It is not up to me to prove it is not. It is up to you to prove it is so.

Until then it is a tall tale.

It doesn't work that way. I dare you to prove that the crack part isn't true. Go ahead and do the research. I'll be waiting.

you are the one that brought it up so you have the burden to prove it. not me. so guess this will be a waiting game that will not end.

I'm not bothered by it so go on.

"Tales"? "Tales" are not the same as documented facts.

About Hatfield:

The troubled author of a biography accusing President Bush of hiding a three-decade-old cocaine arrest committed suicide Wednesday. James Howard Hatfield, 43, was found in a hotel room in Springdale, Ark., and appeared to have died from a overdose of prescription drugs, police said.

Hatfield wrote "Fortunate Son: George W. Bush and the Making of an American President" in 1999. The book cited unnamed sources in claiming that Bush was arrested in 1972 but that his case was expunged. Bush, who was campaigning for president when the book was published, denied the allegations.

Soon after "Fortunate Son" was released by St. Martin's Press, the company discovered that Hatfield had been convicted in 1988 of attempted murder of his former supervisor. It recalled 70,000 copies in October 1999 and left an additional 20,000 books in storage.

Police went to Hatfield's house Tuesday morning to arrest him on charges of credit card fraud, but Hatfield wasn't home, said Detective John Hubbard of the Bentonville, Ark., Police Department.

His body was found around noon Wednesday by a hotel housekeeper. Hatfield left notes for his family and friends that listed alcohol, financial problems and "Fortunate Son" as reasons for killing himself, police said. He is survived by a wife and daughter.

After the book had been dropped by St. Martin's, it was picked up a month and a half later by Soft Skull Press, a small publisher on New York's Lower East Side. Sander Hicks, the head of Soft Skull, said yesterday that he joins the family "in feeling this deep loss."

"He did have a past that he was working very hard to put behind him," Hicks said.

In "Fortunate Son," Hatfield said three unnamed sources claimed a judge had expunged Bush's case and given him community service as a favor to his father, who was ambassador to the United Nations at the time. The incident raised questions of how well publishers screen the credentials of authors and check facts in their books.

Hatfield was convicted in 1988 of paying a hit man $5,000 to murder his former boss with a car bomb. Both passengers in the vehicle, the intended victim and a colleague, escaped unharmed when the bomb malfunctioned. After news of that conviction surfaced, it was also discovered that Hatfield had pleaded guilty to embezzlement in 1992
Bush Accuser Dies Of Drug Overdose (washingtonpost.com)

you are the one that brought it up so you have the burden to prove it. not me. so guess this will be a waiting game that will not end.

I'm not bothered by it so go on.

I'm just flabbergasted by the idea that people would try to defend the murderous cretin.

The 25% or so that support him still haven't learned.

It doesn't work that way. I dare you to prove that the crack part isn't true. Go ahead and do the research. I'll be waiting.
Haven't you heard, "innocent until proven guilty?" The burden is on the accuser to prove the accusation.

Haven't you heard, "innocent until proven guilty?" The burden is on the accuser to prove the accusation.

I agree.

The thing is Reba he was never "charged" for those crimes it is nothing but what people wants to believe.

How is it that so many threads end up being a Bush bashing? I thought the topic of this thread was Obama?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back