[(o)] Photo Challenge: Anything! [2nd]

Not bad for a man living in Minnesota. :wave:
I was there in 1976. I stopped in a small town named Jenner for a couple of days. Lovely area. Driving the PCH is tiring though. Better if you are not driver to look around, but can get car sickness.

I have to agree there are a lot of great pictures. I am very fond of water scapes. A majority of mine will be nature oriented or of my daughter.

Photo Challenge

new on the forum but I don't know how to post a picture ... help =(

new on the forum but I don't know how to post a picture ... help =(

You have to upload it to photobucket or a photo hosting site then use the url from there and paste here when you click on the insert image icon at the top of the reply box.

thanks ... i kind of did that lol but never clicked the insert image icon lol
I'm still learning hahha

Last edited:
a16307755473491e8e12f7150545fc0a

yep... 5 more days left...
that's right...FIVE, well, now FOUR(!) more days left until this friday. thank you jiro for bumping this up--life has been nutty lately.

wow, 20 pictures to look through....dang, a lot of excellent pictures! :eek3: I see most of them are nature. pictures of nature. thankfully I will have naisho to help me with this. :D hmmmm, whereee are you, the almighty naisho?? :hmm:

oh thats right. did i post mine something with furkid's ear. :hmm: let me check. lol
yup, you did.

keep 'em coming - this contest closes at midnight ESTime.

oh, rubiegem, for this contest you only can post one so, which one would it be? do re-post please. :)

that's right...FIVE, well, now FOUR(!) more days left until this friday. thank you jiro for bumping this up--life has been nutty lately.

wow, 20 pictures to look through....dang, a lot of excellent pictures! :eek3: I see most of them are nature. pictures of nature. thankfully I will have naisho to help me with this. :D hmmmm, whereee are you, the almighty naisho?? :hmm:

yup, you did.

keep 'em coming - this contest closes at midnight ESTime.

oh, rubiegem, for this contest you only can post one so, which one would it be? do re-post please. :)

That's 5pm my time, for me. :D

I just looked thru the thread again and I gotta say there are a lot of good pics in here. I can't decide which one I like best.

Back