[(o)] Photo Challenge: Anything! [2nd]

This is the photo I would like to use for the photo challenge

2e65w6r.jpg

I'll let you decide what happened to it :D

This picture is not important.
MSN-Emoticon-thumb-down-111.gif

ca9b2308.jpg

A cruise ship passing in front of Seattle's skyline. May your photo win the contest and have fun!

667.jpg

My favorite picture of Adam that I've personally taken... taken in Nov 2009 at Ashland Estates, Lexington Ky

27xo3lx.jpg

I can't resist this picture and posted it here anyway!! you all know why i had to post it. I still play around with the camera to see how did it turns out. I do not know my camera that well. how sad. :dunno2:

I can't resist this picture and posted it here anyway!! you all know why i had to post it. I still play around with the camera to see how did it turns out. I do not know my camera that well. how sad. :dunno2:

Don't ya just love their ears?? That's sweet!

Don't ya just love their ears?? That's sweet!

Thanks! I need to take photograph class so bad! i totally forget how to use the speed/shot etc. thats why i tried using my furboy to see how my camera took a snap of my furkid. my furkid has wonderful sport with me. :giggle:

mattneric.jpg

Wish it was a bit lighter. Took it with a Nikon Coolpix L4, no flash (obviously). Was taken on a snowmobiling trip. My right hand captured this picture - no editing at all other than a resize

I give my vote for Adams picture. ;)

Wish it was a bit lighter. Took it with a Nikon Coolpix L4, no flash (obviously). Was taken on a snowmobiling trip. My right hand captured this picture - no editing at all other than a resize

Cool pic!! And Thanks :D

jclarke, this time I'll let you go but you cannot do that again, ok? :)

So... people taking pictures last year and posting? hmm

I was thinking of going and taking pictures right now, but it seems i could choose from one of my 20,000 pics?
yup, if you want to. anything that strikes you... be it a really old picture or scanned picture that you took of. or from today. developed film or digitally.

also to clarify one thing for everybody, the picture could be edited or adjusted (hue/bright/saturation/contrast/whatever) - by photoshopping I mean no adding stuff or crop/blur something out - like ncff did.

hmm, seems that everybody have participated this without reading rules first, tsk tsk! anybody see anything? ;)

Last edited:
mattneric.jpg

cute & nice picture. is that guy your hot lover? ;) just kiddddding

for everyone, please be nice to others. people don't need non-constructive criticism trying to participate in this contest. if you wish to speak your thoughts, it best to spit them through PMs. unless it's a constructive advice/tips. to also keep the clutter refrained too, thank you.

also to clarify one thing, you could edit/adjust (hue/bright/saturation/contrast/whatever) your picture - by photoshopping I mean no adding stuff or crop/blur something out - like ncff did.

well technically that wasnt photoshop or anything. i printed a pic of a SMALL apple then cut it out and then taped it to my laptop screen and took a pic of it with my phone. my photo editing software was on my other computer and it died a long time ago.

Back