[(o)] Photo Challenge: Anything! [2nd]

hmm, seems that everybody have participated this without reading rules first, tsk tsk! anybody see anything? ;)
I read the rules... over and over... two times, to be exact... and am at a loss. Did I break the rules?

667.jpg

My favorite picture of Adam that I've personally taken... taken in Nov 2009 at Ashland Estates, Lexington Ky

Beautiful picture! :)

oh no lol, nobody had officially broke the rules yet - I had one incorrect thing put in there purposely to see if anyone would correct me. but no one has yet. :cool2: but that's okay - that, very small part could be missed!

well technically that wasnt photoshop or anything. i printed a pic of a SMALL apple then cut it out and then taped it to my laptop screen and took a pic of it with my phone. my photo editing software was on my other computer and it died a long time ago.
ok, then something like that. :) no one, technically, could have a butt as small as an apple, right?

oh no lol, nobody had officially broke the rules yet. I had one incorrect thing put in there purposely to see if anyone would correct me. but no one has yet. :cool2: but that's okay - that, very small part could be missed!

ok, then something like that. :) no one, technically, could have a butt as small as an apple, right?

oh the aug 22 nd thing..

for everyone, please be nice to others. people don't need non-constructive criticism trying to participate in this contest. if you wish to speak your thoughts, it best to spit them through PMs. unless it's a constructive advice/tips. to also keep the clutter refrained too, thank you.

I agree with you. It's just clutter with everyone commenting on the photos.

Back