not going to be here for while

RedWolf said:
yes i did asked the librarian. The librarian said only use the computer once a day unless the computer timer software tells you that you ran out of minutes on the computer. you had to fill out the numbers found on your library card with bar codes on it. then it can tell you how many minutes you have used for the day. For example: if i used the computer for half hour, i have to log off to go to bathroom or go out doing something else. then when i come back to log back on i have remaining half hour to go until the timer ran out of time then you are done for the day. cant use it again. had to come back tomorrow to use another one hour to use the computer.

Oh interesting, We didn't have to use our library card to use the internet. They let us come back anytime we can as long we limit one hour. I am glad I wasn't in Rochester. :giggle:

RedWolf said:
soon getting off the computer....i only have 34 minutes left at the computer library. then head off home with no computer and no TV. fucking bored there.

hello why doesn't she (your g/f) have any tv?? all households always have TV!! if I live anyone's house WITHOUT TV I will move out quickly as I can bec must have TV for news, sports (I am UCONN HUSKIES fan - ladie's basketball) and other programs to watch! Is she in some kind of regilious that forbids any TV in house??? :eek2:

Redwolf,
Myself from Illinois, now a colorado resident. There's few good college in IL, like, Harper College in Palatine, IL, College of DuPage in Gllen Ellyn, IL and Wasbouse Community College in Sugar grove. Hope thinggs go well when u leave Rochester

Something from the P-nut gallery LOL

Well, you know my thaughts about your roomate!! And yes you are going to be going to a better place and not have to worry about things like that...and yes you will make it into a college no matter what, and can probably find a part time job thru that college....so you never know what might happen, and I know you will be a lot happier and will be able to chat with whoever you want to. Simple as that. I hope you are doing well for the moment sweetie, you have good friends trying to get things lined up for you. In a matter of no time you will be in a happy place. :) ((((hugs)))) Thinking of ya ;)

C_Dragon2005 said:
Well, you know my thaughts about your roomate!! And yes you are going to be going to a better place and not have to worry about things like that...and yes you will make it into a college no matter what, and can probably find a part time job thru that college....so you never know what might happen, and I know you will be a lot happier and will be able to chat with whoever you want to. Simple as that. I hope you are doing well for the moment sweetie, you have good friends trying to get things lined up for you. In a matter of no time you will be in a happy place. :) ((((hugs)))) Thinking of ya ;)

thanks. Now I am back in the library only had 38 minutes left. grrr not enough time for me. i wished i have couple of hours to do that. By the way...my computer still disconnected cuz roommate wont let me on it. freaking not fair!

RedWolf said:
thanks. Now I am back in the library only had 38 minutes left. grrr not enough time for me. i wished i have couple of hours to do that. By the way...my computer still disconnected cuz roommate wont let me on it. freaking not fair!

I know hon, I have heard :( Sorry things are so messed up for u right now, but they will get better, ok? Just need time for everything to work out :) ok have patience and faith :kiss: :hug:

C_Dragon2005 said:
I know hon, I have heard :( Sorry things are so messed up for u right now, but they will get better, ok? Just need time for everything to work out :) ok have patience and faith :kiss: :hug:

oh yea i will try....:(

C_Dragon2005 said:
I hope you have a good night hon...sorry time is so limited for ya :(

yikes 6 minutes left. i will try again tomorrow to chat with ya soon. bye for now! :bye:

Cheri said:
Oh interesting, We didn't have to use our library card to use the internet. They let us come back anytime we can as long we limit one hour. I am glad I wasn't in Rochester. :giggle:

I use stupid library card to use computer cuz the library I go to downtown is merged from sjsu (san jose state univeristy and public library INTO one big library) also it's like 8 floors tall. and I can use sjsu library computer up to 2 hours (if I wanted to sometimes one hour or 30 mins depend if available) :giggle:

sorry redwolf for goin off topic here.. ;) anyways.. hope things get better for u whenever u go back to IL or whatever :D

GeMiNiCaT05 said:
I use stupid library card to use computer cuz the library I go to downtown is merged from sjsu (san jose state univeristy and public library INTO one big library) also it's like 8 floors tall. and I can use sjsu library computer up to 2 hours (if I wanted to sometimes one hour or 30 mins depend if available) :giggle:

sorry redwolf for goin off topic here.. ;) anyways.. hope things get better for u whenever u go back to IL or whatever :D

yea that ok. im here now still at the library for an hour which still not enough for me anyway. sigh.....

Oh boy, I know what u have gone through. I have been through with two roommates. One of them drove us crazy (during I was dating with second ex hubby). She was so completely out of control and very jealous. She had wanted me and other roommate (male) out of the apt but we refused cuz we had put our names on lease. She lost it cuz she really fooled around tried to make other roommate (male) jealous cuz they both been dating during I lived with them and the lady had a daughter. Her ex hubby took their daughter away from her cuz she fooled around. She was so weird aint she? :lol: Sure glad I dont have roommates unless I trust the ppls that are very trustful such as TOF and WF or others!!!

PurrMeow said:
Oh boy, I know what u have gone through. I have been through with two roommates. One of them drove us crazy (during I was dating with second ex hubby). She was so completely out of control and very jealous. She had wanted me and other roommate (male) out of the apt but we refused cuz we had put our names on lease. She lost it cuz she really fooled around tried to make other roommate (male) jealous cuz they both been dating during I lived with them and the lady had a daughter. Her ex hubby took their daughter away from her cuz she fooled around. She was so weird aint she? :lol: Sure glad I dont have roommates unless I trust the ppls that are very trustful such as TOF and WF or others!!!

Here i am back at the library again....an hour again....sigh....an question for PurrMeow...."fooled around" mean they were having sex or just kidding around?

ah at least u have something better to do than dealin with ur ex gf but I'm glad u stood up for your own rights ;) hope things get better sooner or later for u :D

GeMiNiCaT05 said:
ah at least u have something better to do than dealin with ur ex gf but I'm glad u stood up for your own rights ;) hope things get better sooner or later for u :D

yea but still have to put up with her crap anyway.

Back