not going to be here for while

FeistyChick said:
well if i recall, you are from jacksonville.. am i correct? :D :P

nope.... I'm in Peoria, Illinois. i did used to live in jacksonville when i go to ISD :P

i am glad that CC is help u out and make u feel better from bitch.. i uddy how ur feeling abt that... after u move out and u will feel peace more... :hug:

Let you know that I will be gone to Kona (Big Island of Hawaii) for staying at Paniolo Greens hotel on June 3rd, 4th, 5th and 6th with my family. I would not be in all deaf those dates. I will come back in all deaf on June 6th.

HiBluE01 said:
Let you know that I will be gone to Kona (Big Island of Hawaii) for staying at Paniolo Greens hotel on June 3rd, 4th, 5th and 6th with my family. I would not be in all deaf those dates. I will come back in all deaf on June 6th.

ok have fun!

Miss*Pinocchio said:

Why are you sad ? I thought, you would allow RedWolf share with your computer since you are lonesome for man. RedWolf is lonesome for woman. Both of you have the same common in sense of humor. I do not see why you did not initivte him over your place.

You will give him plenty of massage with oil on his ten toes and feet. He would love it !

Pomeranian said:
Ohhhhhhhhh I got my sunglasses on. :D

better get a special sunglasses cuz it could blind ya! it is really thousand time stronger than the sun!! :lol:

Sabrina said:
Why are you sad ? I thought, you would allow RedWolf share with your computer since you are lonesome for man. RedWolf is lonesome for woman. Both of you have the same common in sense of humor. I do not see why you did not initivte him over your place.

You will give him plenty of massage with oil on his ten toes and feet. He would love it !

No thanks! Not with her hands on my toes and feet! :ugh:

Back