not going to be here for while

Miss*Pinocchio said:

I aint going anywhere. I can be here for short time. CCSinned takes turns with me sharing with his computer. On the day of my moving, then you can say bye. I had my own computer but the monitor died on me so I had to share his computer for awhile. :(

hey there i just moved to illinois last saturday and i didnt get any cable until finally on wednesday i got online. My first time here in illinois. The town is so small. The sign at city limit says "welcome to taylorville. A certified city" How can this small town is called a city. it doesnt look like a city to me but that what the sign says. Illinois is really strange sometimes. For now I trying to get used to this "city" and know the surrounding here. It will take some time for me to get used to this. One question for you....is there deaf club here in taylorville or do i have to go to springfield? Any deaf people you know lives in taylorville?

weird....Taylorville, IL isn't that tiny....it has 11,300 people living in that town. I wonder why it's called cerficated city. :crazy: You might probably go to springfield since it's probably big enough to have a few deaf social events, it has about 111,000 people living there about 30 miles from Taylorville, good luck! :D

RedWolf said:
hey there i just moved to illinois last saturday and i didnt get any cable until finally on wednesday i got online. My first time here in illinois. The town is so small. The sign at city limit says "welcome to taylorville. A certified city" How can this small town is called a city. it doesnt look like a city to me but that what the sign says. Illinois is really strange sometimes. For now I trying to get used to this "city" and know the surrounding here. It will take some time for me to get used to this. One question for you....is there deaf club here in taylorville or do i have to go to springfield? Any deaf people you know lives in taylorville?

congrats on your move/new home :)

tsk tsk... that means you need to ask ONG since she prolly knows the area i would believe... :giggle:

FeistyChick said:

tsk tsk... that means you need to ask ONG since she prolly knows the area i would believe... :giggle:

oh yea i know ONG lives here in Illinois. I was saying beside ONG i was wondering if there are others here in Illinois.

FeistyChick said:

:P stop picking on me! :P why can't he pick oin you instead of me. :P

OldNavyGirl said:
:P stop picking on me! :P why can't he pick oin you instead of me. :P

awww! can't you be playful? :P you are single... aren't you? and whats more? i know him.. he is a friend of mine... and single too BUT not only that... you guys are "practically neighbors too!" :D :P

FeistyChick said:
awww! can't you be playful? :P you are single... aren't you? and whats more? i know him.. he is a friend of mine... and single too BUT not only that... you guys are "practically neighbors too!" :D :P

lol way too single. yea feisty is good friend of mine. she knows me well. maybe you can try talk to feisty talk about me see what kind person i am :wink:

:lol: ONG... it doesn't hurt to make new friends.. so don't avoid him cuz I agree with feisty u guys are basically neighbors so u should thank feisty for tryin to encourage.. sure some people need some encourage some doesn't anyways

btw.. redwolf welcome back :)

GeMiNiCaT05 said:
:lol: ONG... it doesn't hurt to make new friends.. so don't avoid him cuz I agree with feisty u guys are basically neighbors so u should thank feisty for tryin to encourage.. sure some people need some encourage some doesn't anyways

btw.. redwolf welcome back :)

thanks geminicat

Back