not going to be here for while

well my time is up. i will come back again tomorrow hopfully for good news soon. talk to you soon until tomorrow.

she's a bitch. self centered little spoiled little fuckin' shit...need i say more? by the way, hi red :scatter: !

RedWolf said:
that exactly the point....she doesnt trust me. She still love me but we still not in relationship. We havent been together in a year.

Shes obsessed with you and it could get dangerous. You need to get yourself out of that place and maybe a restraining order on her. I seen this many times before and suggest you become familiar with Equal Justice Foundation as they have excellent resources on dealing with abusive women.

Richard

yeah I won't be surprised if she tries to do more damage :roll: hope that red wolf will have to do more to make her realize she can't even control him anymore. :)

btw hi redwolf :wave: that's when u do come back and read AD soon I hope :D

yeah

Cheri said:
Well, You have to be able to talk to the mother of your child because you both share a child together; And I find that there is nothing wrong with getting along with the mother of your child, Isn't that what all our children would want us to see parent getting along for their sake? Your ex needs to let go and not to be jealous because it's over between the two of you. Maybe you should find another place to live unless you want her to control everything you do in your life. :)
I totally agree with what Cheri said. iam friends with my ex wife becuz of my son you have to communicate bout the kids,baseball,doctor bills,football vacation so on so on !!!bla bla hehehhe

deafzombiegirl said:
she's a bitch. self centered little spoiled little fuckin' shit...need i say more? by the way, hi red :scatter: !

yea i know deafzombie....im right now in new hampshire visiting my friends for a week. i can check in sometime when i find the time. hi deafzombie!

Nesmuth said:
Shes obsessed with you and it could get dangerous. You need to get yourself out of that place and maybe a restraining order on her. I seen this many times before and suggest you become familiar with Equal Justice Foundation as they have excellent resources on dealing with abusive women.

Richard

yea i know but im moving out of my roommate's home anyway soon...im not going to put restraining order on her unless she hit me or abused me in any way.

GeMiNiCaT05 said:
yeah I won't be surprised if she tries to do more damage :roll: hope that red wolf will have to do more to make her realize she can't even control him anymore. :)

btw hi redwolf :wave: that's when u do come back and read AD soon I hope :D

yea i totally agrees with ya

RedWolf said:
yea i know but im moving out of my roommate's home anyway soon...im not going to put restraining order on her unless she hit me or abused me in any way.
what if she stalks you...?

stalking can be pretty much of a serious issue there.

Steel said:
what if she stalks you...?

stalking can be pretty much of a serious issue there.

nah....she not the kind of person to stalk me. she acts like a nun that doesnt believe in smoking, sex before marriage, doesnt do drugs, doesnt drink alcohol. she also doesnt believe that if she broke up with her ex-bf she will not friends with that guy anymore. i just broke up with her a year ago and she still want be friend with me but not other guy. strange huh? deafzombie knows my roommate very well. i told her everything about her.

RedWolf said:
nah....she not the kind of person to stalk me. she acts like a nun that doesnt believe in smoking, sex before marriage, doesnt do drugs, doesnt drink alcohol. she also doesnt believe that if she broke up with her ex-bf she will not friends with that guy anymore. i just broke up with her a year ago and she still want be friend with me but not other guy. strange huh? deafzombie knows my roommate very well. i told her everything about her.
Hmm I see... I think I kind of know where you are getting at...

my ex was sort of the same way even though she broke up with me, but really wants us to be friends that it would just help us know eachother better that way but just deep down the road, I still have feelings for her and all, but for a weird reason she keeps getting bitter and moody and always asked me to buy her cigarettes, food, and stuff like that...it's just like I'm her personal money saver or something :roll: but I was so blind to see the truth that she has never loved me in the first place and took advantage of me, because that i'm white and that I have more things than she does, etc...she thought that someday marrying a white guy with "everything" would make her happy...but she's DEAD wrong...even though I try to show her love and happiness but I can not do this to her alone...she has to understand what's true love is like and all but she doesn't seem to understand what love is...she doesn't even show some love to her family that much either. Her aunt was so frustrated with her attiude that she doesn't show any respect around the house, always sit around smoking, drinking and whining about shit, etc...and doesn't even hold her responsiblity to find a job, you know? so I believe she is somewhat called "LAZY". so she knows that I really care about her and everything but never even had the guts to tell me that she has already seen someone, but isn't allowed to date anyone at this time since her aunt says so...and has went to the prom and everything...etc her family didn't know she has a boyfriend but they know she was goin to the prom anyway...I didn't know she has a boyfriend and she is going to the prom..etc I don't keep secrets from her and I tell her alot of personal things going on in my life but she barely talks about anything with me anymore after we broke up so if she doesn't really want to be friends with me anymore she should've said so! I wouldn't want to be friends with someone who doesn't love me anymore so I was just glad that I left her alone and moved on with my life before shit gets even much worse.

so it's a good thing that you are already moving out before anything gets worse too...such people can be SO strange sometimes.

A lesson in life: NEVER stay with the person whom don't feel love anymore, otherwise shit would just get worse in the future.

Steel said:
Hmm I see... I think I kind of know where you are getting at...

my ex was sort of the same way even though she broke up with me, but really wants us to be friends that it would just help us know eachother better that way but just deep down the road, I still have feelings for her and all, but for a weird reason she keeps getting bitter and moody and always asked me to buy her cigarettes, food, and stuff like that...it's just like I'm her personal money saver or something :roll: but I was so blind to see the truth that she has never loved me in the first place and took advantage of me, because that i'm white and that I have more things than she does, etc...she thought that someday marrying a white guy with "everything" would make her happy...but she's DEAD wrong...even though I try to show her love and happiness but I can not do this to her alone...she has to understand what's true love is like and all but she doesn't seem to understand what love is...she doesn't even show some love to her family that much either. Her aunt was so frustrated with her attiude that she doesn't show any respect around the house, always sit around smoking, drinking and whining about shit, etc...and doesn't even hold her responsiblity to find a job, you know? so I believe she is somewhat called "LAZY". so she knows that I really care about her and everything but never even had the guts to tell me that she has already seen someone, but isn't allowed to date anyone at this time since her aunt says so...and has went to the prom and everything...etc her family didn't know she has a boyfriend but they know she was goin to the prom anyway...I didn't know she has a boyfriend and she is going to the prom..etc I don't keep secrets from her and I tell her alot of personal things going on in my life but she barely talks about anything with me anymore after we broke up so if she doesn't really want to be friends with me anymore she should've said so! I wouldn't want to be friends with someone who doesn't love me anymore so I was just glad that I left her alone and moved on with my life before shit gets even much worse.

so it's a good thing that you are already moving out before anything gets worse too...such people can be SO strange sometimes.

A lesson in life: NEVER stay with the person whom don't feel love anymore, otherwise shit would just get worse in the future.

that lesson is exactly what i am going to do when im moving out. i dont feel love for her anymore, it is really getting worse right now.

deafzombiegirl said:
hey red...how is everything? I hope everything back home is good....i miss it.. :dj:

everything is fine....right now im in new hampshire visiting my friends. nice break from bitchy roommate what a sigh of relief!

new update

I just got back from visiting my friends in New Hampshire. Two days later I moved out of my ex-roommate's apartment. I just moved in with CCSinned's home for 2 weeks until I can move to Illinois in the beginning of next month. 2 days ago, I got this from her roommate saying "Hey ass****!! what did you do to your roommate?!?!" I didnt replied back with that rude message from her roommate. So today I got this message from her roommate again and she said "If you come to the apartment or come to get ur mails, we will call the cops on you!!" What the hell did i do?? I didnt steal or mess up their apartment. I just simply moved out packing my stuff into CCSinned's truck and left without leaving a note saying "goodbye" or "good riddance!!" I just pack up and left. For the first few days I was little nervous for meeting CCSinned and new environment. Plus his dog....oh boy. When I was 11 yrs old I got bitten by the neighbor's dog twice in my arm which it is German shepard. I really love dogs but meeting strange dogs makes me nervous as hell making my heart beating so fast. First his dog growled at me, i got little scared thought he will bite me. They told them "no growling" but after getting used to his dog we make a great friendship together thanks to CCSinned. CCSinned is wicked cool. I wanted to thank him for getting me out of that apartment from that bossy ex-girlfriend/ex-girlfriend. Here in this small town, it is really country to me. I'm not used to that cuz im a city person. I know I was born in Maine in small town but it been way too long. Also I'm not used to this quiet since my hearing aid earmold, i have little hard time understanding people. So I guess i have to learn more lipreading skills again which I'm little rusty at this. Saw few deers around here which I love watching them that why I'm from Maine. They makes me smile seeing them that. So I thought I could update you on this to see how I'm doing. Thanks again CCSinned! :ty:

Back