not going to be here for while

Steel said:
Okay I don't mean to be rude or that I'm trying to butt in but this is your relationship and your business and you do have every right not to answer my question.

How old are you, really? since you say you are trying to get into Rochester...I get the feeling that you must be a really young man whose in his mid 20s or so, right?

:giggle: Dont you ever read his profile. Redwolf is in the 30's. :D

Pomeranian said:
:giggle: Dont you ever read his profile. Redwolf is in the 30's. :D
...RRRRRRRIIGGGHTT.

my bad. I guess I'm kinda lazy to read into people's profiles. :o

Cheri said:
Redwolf,

You know you can always use the Internet at the Library for one hour and then leave and come back later and use it again one hour. Angel and I did that in Florida. You could go as many times you can before it closed. ;) It's free better than paying 12.00 an hour. :eek:

only one hour limit a day. that mean i have to do it once a day then try again tomorrow. one hour is not enough.

FeistyChick said:
whoa!! u are actually leaving rochyshit and moving to illinios!?!? :shock:

yep that is true....im leaving my roommate/ex-gf for good....soon.

Liebling:-))) said:
You are very lucky to have a dear support friend like CCsinned. :thumb: It mean that CCsinned is a REAL and dear friend to you.

RedWolf said:
yep that is true....im leaving my roommate/ex-gf for good....soon.

what about school?? cuz you said u moved to rochyshit to go to rit? unless i misunderstood? :dunno:

FeistyChick said:
i hated rochyshit too... lived there for 5 friggin' years! :ugh: most of my friends left rochyshit as well...

i am surprised he is moving out there already cuz he has been there only a year or so.. (i don't remember but it hasn't been that long and he was planning to go to rit and all that).. :dunno:

yea it been 9 months almost a year now. I might move to IL but i might go to RIT for classes only then come back home in IL. Or go to one of college in IL.

RedWolf said:
yea it been 9 months almost a year now. I might move to IL but i might go to RIT for classes only then come back home in IL. Or go to one of college in IL.

GOTCHA!!! good luck! :thumb:

Huskies1947 said:
HELLO...I THINK YOUR G/F IS WRONG ABOUT YOU TALKING TO YOUR EX G/F IF YOU REALLY DON'T LOVE HER AT ALL...IT IS NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT BEC YOU AND SHE SHARED THE CHILDREN AND BOTH GAVE THE CHILDREN INTO THE WORLD! BOTH ARE STILL MOM AND DAD!! JUST A MOM AND DAD FRIENDSHIP THAT IS NOTHING WRONG WITH IT IF YOU LOVE YOUR PRESENT G/F SHE SHOULD NOT BE JEALOUS!! SAME WITH ME I HAVE GOOD RELATIONSHIP (ONLY GOOD FRIENDS) TO MY BOTH (2) EX HUBBIES TOO BEC WE SHARED 2 CHILDREN FROM EACH HUBBIES! I MEAN I HAVE 4 CHILDREN 2 EACH FROM BOTH EX HUBBIES! NOTHING WRONMG WITH THAT AS I DO HAVE PRESENT B/F NOW WE LOVES EACH OTHER SO MUCH HE UNDERSTAND THAT I STILL CHAT AND KEEP IN TOUCH WITH MY BOTH EX HUBBY...SAME THING HE DO HAVE CHILDREN I DO UNDERSTAND HE STILL KEEP TOUCH WITH HIS TOO!! THAT IS NO HARM ABOUT IT! THEY ALWAYS TALKS ABOUT CHILDREN'S PROBLEMS, SCHOOL ETC ETC...!! I AM WITH YOU IT IS NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT! I THINK YOUR PRESENT G/F IS VERY JEALOUS PERSON AND DON'T UNDERSTAND AT ALL! POOR YOU :squint:
HOPE THINGS WILL WORK OUT SOON!!...TAKE CARE!!
TERRI

I have been telling her that for 2 years that there is nothing wrong with talking with ex-gf who is mother of my 2 kids. she still stubborn and wanted me to respect her feeling. She also said she had gut feeling that i might go back with my ex-gf/mother of my kids together again. I told her many time I already talked to her about getting back together again. My ex-gf/mother talked to me about getting together and decided we better off be friends forever. That the line that was been drawn. Nothing sexual or flirting anymore. Friend is being friend that all we need but my roommate/ex-gf still have gut feeling that i still love her no matter what. That kind of love is special but not deeply in love. We had kids together for god's sake! i know marie is wrong about that but....she still dont understand and still jealous. I told her that she is jealous but she denied jealousy for last 2 years.

TongueOnFire said:
agree with shiva's posting!

redwolf, you need to quit kiss your ex gf's ass all the time.. you have to learn how to say NO to her , she can't CONTROLLING all in your life .. You have a right to chat with your ex gf who mother to your kid/kids ... please leaving the apartment, find roommate to trust more and let sharing everything! :) ... so i wanna to say GOOD LUCK !

TOF

I have been saying "NO" to her many times but she said i have to respect her rules in the house. It's her house. If i dont do what she want me to do then she will kick me out for good. So it better off go with CCSinned then move to IL to be with new roommate in IL.

sequoias said:
Use the internet cafe, dude! It's far cheaper than Kinkos. Library is free to use computer, too.

yea but still....library only limited one hour which it is not enough for me to chat with people. Right now im at deaf neighbor's house to borrow the computer. i wont be here long.

FeistyChick said:
yea.. it is like a dollar for 10 minutes or so.. cuz we have them all over nyc... don't know about rochy though..

really at Kinko's it cost 20 cents a minutes. The cost for one hour at Kinko is 12 dollars.

Freewoman76 said:
redwolf, is ur ex-gf/roomate member here? she may read here, dont u think?

no she not a member here. i never told her about the forum. shhhhhhh!! lol

Steel said:
Okay I don't mean to be rude or that I'm trying to butt in but this is your relationship and your business and you do have every right not to answer my question.

How old are you, really? since you say you are trying to get into Rochester...I get the feeling that you must be a really young man whose in his mid 20s or so, right? and the mother? perhas about the same, I may be wrong. But, at her age like this, can she really take good care of her kids? and why aren't you always with her and your kids? I just think things would be easier for her if you just stay with her and take good care of your kids and all...kids always come first than anything else, right? I just don't understand why bother living with another girl who was your g/f after the other one who just have kids with you. I just don't know why you aren't living with them as of now.
You proably didn't marry her at all, didn't you? well, of course alot of people didn't when they have babies. and of course alot of people makes foolish mistakes too. Now, don't get me wrong, I never said that you are a bad person or anything but if you already have kids, then well...I don't know what to say...perhas there are some things you have to give up for yourself in order to do what a real father would do. You realize that you have to pay for child support? sometimes it can be more stressful when you aren't even living with your own family. I understand that you are trying to get into RIT to make your dreams come true but remember life is not fair and if you really think your relationship with your ex g/f and the kids are solid, then I guess that's your business. But remember you are pretty young and proably still have tons of time to make up with your ex and make her understand that you want to get back so to take care of her and even your kids too..you know how difficult some single parent families can be...but if your ex is already seeing someone else and the kids seem to like him also then I guess that's just fine. but would that make you jealous? I don't know. it's your business. I guess it is okay that you two are not married and that you two don't even live together when you have kids, but as long as kids are still being taught about love.

I'm sorry for going offtopic here because I was confused about something there so just telling you of what I had in my mind. you can continue of what it states on the thread. thank you.

Im actually in my 30s not in my 20s....I wished. yea I have contact with deafzombiegirl once in while about the kids. No we are not married. Other than that some questions you asked me are rather private cuz i dont want to say it here in this public thread. Being a single father is lot tougher trying to be mother/father to my kids. Yes kids always come first of course. My life with deafzombiegirl is a long story to explain here in AD.

RedWolf said:
Im actually in my 30s not in my 20s....I wished. yea I have contact with deafzombiegirl once in while about the kids. No we are not married. Other than that some questions you asked me are rather private cuz i dont want to say it here in this public thread. Being a single father is lot tougher trying to be mother/father to my kids. Yes kids always come first of course. My life with deafzombiegirl is a long story to explain here in AD.
I completely understand. no need to share the rest of your life story with us here since it's personal and all. but I completely understand. thanks.

Steel said:
I completely understand. no need to share the rest of your life story with us here since it's personal and all. but I completely understand. thanks.

ok thanks for understanding

RedWolf said:
only one hour limit a day. that mean i have to do it once a day then try again tomorrow. one hour is not enough.

They said one hour per day? Or you think it is one hour per day? Did you asked? :)

Cheri said:
They said one hour per day? Or you think it is one hour per day? Did you asked? :)

yes i did asked the librarian. The librarian said only use the computer once a day unless the computer timer software tells you that you ran out of minutes on the computer. you had to fill out the numbers found on your library card with bar codes on it. then it can tell you how many minutes you have used for the day. For example: if i used the computer for half hour, i have to log off to go to bathroom or go out doing something else. then when i come back to log back on i have remaining half hour to go until the timer ran out of time then you are done for the day. cant use it again. had to come back tomorrow to use another one hour to use the computer.

Back