New poll its time for everyone to come clean

Do you have more than one alias on AD

• no

Votes: 38 88.4%
  • yes

Votes: 5 11.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I sent a request to Calvin but will pester you if I don't hear back soon :)
OK, if you are wanting to change your screen name, you would need to PM/E-mail Alex. He is the only one who can do that. :)

Only 1 screenname since 2006 when I joined.

I've only had the one. This way I don't confuse myself.:giggle:

Its all about honesty and no votes show users names. It just gets me thinking about the multiple identity issue that some may use:hmm:

This is the only one I have on this site. I had 3 on a TV show forum I went to, but that's partly because the administrators screwed up my passwords. They were OK with it considering the issue, but normally I wouldn't.

I had a former name but Alex was kind to change it for me. It was my true name. Once I learned more about the internet and the forum it seemed wiser to adopt this name. Its still just ol' me though. I do change my avatar regularly. Fun.

Isn't it against the rule to have more than one aliases? Just wondering ((whistling))

Not if you're Patrice Edwards.

BTW, whatever became of Her Royal Freakness? Did she go in for plastic surgery and come out looking like a giant Tootsie Roll?

That Levonian guy sure has a perpetual hard-on for Miss P. What’s his major malfunction, anyway? :shrug:

I only have one identity, but its the voices in my head that won't shut down, "......." alway have something to say

I only have one account but I change my sn a few times.

i've gotten several other usernames banned....:D

How did you figure out when people had multiple screen names? I imagine you comparing sentence structure or analyzing speech patterns or track ip addresses across the globe... or something equally intense. :)

Back