• no

Votes: 38 88.4%
  • yes

Votes: 5 11.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Eileenutah

Reaction score
This is for fun as we see the topic of multiple alias. How many AD screen names do you have?

Hm, this is my first username but I am thinking about changing it back to my old one from another forum since everyone is giving me a raised eyebrow thanks to a certain somebody :P

Hm, this is my first username but I am thinking about changing it back to my old one from another forum since everyone is giving me a raised eyebrow thanks to a certain somebody :P

Understandable. Indeed, I like your other old SN that fits you well. ;)

same. just a small difference from my original one - "123" was removed.

kokonut said:
Yeah, I got about 100 of these alias names going on.
Sooooo each of your personalities has it's own name? j/k :p

Just me. I want people to know what I say. Plus it is against the rules to have more.

Only one Frisky Feline since 2003. ;) Why should i creat more than one account?

No need to at all. I was just reading threads saying it was so and so signed on as someone else and thought it'd be interesting to see how many were using multiple identities

I have always been oceanblue7, won't change it as people confused me with the other ocean here, just have to read the SN carefully to avoid confusion :)

No need to at all. I was just reading threads saying it was so and so signed on as someone else and thought it'd be interesting to see how many were using multiple identities

Yeah. I agree that someone else on AD like to have mulitiple identifies for some reasons.

I only have one, "Cheri" since 2003 and now.

I used to have other sn as PDTuxie but i forgot all about it and then created this SN of WhiteWolves64 for good........ I don't plan to use the old SN anyway.....

That is odd, I'm just amazed at alot of wierd things that occur on this site.

Isn't it against the rule to have more than one aliases? Just wondering ((whistling))

I'd phrase his/her question differently, asking if we have changed our name during our time here in AD. I've changed it once.

Back