New poll its time for everyone to come clean

Do you have more than one alias on AD

• no

Votes: 38 88.4%
  • yes

Votes: 5 11.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
But .... but .. I live in a 5,500 sqft house. The neighbor is like 1,500 feet away.

=D Yeah... In Boulder there's like 25 unsecured wireless spots in any given place. Smart little birdie arent you?

OK so my question is what does one gain with multiple aias on here?

Ok, maybe I'm just naive but isn't the point of this type of forum to relate, share experiences, garner support and help advise? Why hide behind an alias? Why have multiple ones? If you want to live in a fantasy and pretend you're someone other than who and what you are, why bother with this type of forum? I'm not saying you need to give your full name, address, etc but what's wrong with your first name or nickname that you are addressed with when you are face to face with another? What's wrong with being straight-forward?

Ok, maybe I'm just naive but isn't the point of this type of forum to relate, share experiences, garner support and help advise? Why hide behind an alias? Why have multiple ones? If you want to live in a fantasy and pretend you're someone other than who and what you are, why bother with this type of forum? I'm not saying you need to give your full name, address, etc but what's wrong with your first name or nickname that you are addressed with when you are face to face with another? What's wrong with being straight-forward?

The large majority are solely here as one but there are some who use multiple names and that's my curiosity is why? So hoping one of them will provide that answer. maybe >>>:twisted:

maybe they created another account in order to have a different personality or character for FUN? :dunno:

thank you i said something and some body "heard" me .......please no pun intended and i mean no disrepsect

wow... you really really got lucky. it's an arrestable offense with serious penalty.

I know, I slap my forehead when I think back on those days :shock: borrowing a golf car, speeding over 100 mph with no license, blowing 12 grand in a summer, marrying my ex. What was I thinking?!?

Luckily I have my wits about me :)..

... now

I know, I slap my forehead when I think back on those days :shock: borrowing a golf car, speeding over 100 mph with no license, blowing 12 grand in a summer, marrying my ex. What was I thinking?!?

Luckily I have my wits about me :)..

... now

a golf car that goes 100+ mph? whoa it's got a jet engine or something?

a golf car that goes 100+ mph? whoa it's got a jet engine or something?

Aha, two totally separate things. I wish a golf cart would go that fast, but racing.. err... crawling 15 mph down the mountains in the middle of the night while being chased by the camp director was exciting enough :giggle:

Aha, two totally separate things. I wish a golf cart would go that fast, but racing.. err... crawling 15 mph down the mountains in the middle of the night while being chased by the camp director was exciting enough :giggle:

i know. just yanking your chain :wave:

Back