New poll its time for everyone to come clean

Do you have more than one alias on AD

• no

Votes: 38 88.4%
  • yes

Votes: 5 11.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The quite opposite of Birdie actually! I have used the previous sn since 2003, when I was 16 years old. I'll leave it for your suspense and see if anyone will notice the new name change :giggle:

Kitty?

How did you figure out when people had multiple screen names? I imagine you comparing sentence structure or analyzing speech patterns or track ip addresses across the globe... or something equally intense. :)

yea that :)

How did you figure out when people had multiple screen names? I imagine you comparing sentence structure or analyzing speech patterns or track ip addresses across the globe... or something equally intense. :)
Na. I didn't get other people banned. I got myself banned for using more than one at a time. Btw. There is still ways to do it without the vbulletin picking up on it. Use a different IP address is the trick. Many ways to do it.

Your question isn't quoting how he got his screen names banned. Are you asking him this question or anyone?

Sentence structure and speech patterns and just read the threads. I have no clue how to track ip addresses and wouldn't want to know.

Sentence structure and speech patterns and just read the threads. I have no clue how to track ip addresses and wouldn't want to know.

Sentence structures and such is tough if you're trying to catch me in action. I have two personalities easily.
Nobody has access to ip addresses other than the mods. The mods can see your profile in back-end and see "this user has posted at this ip addresses" and "other users at the same addresses"
I get looked up fairly often to see if I'm doing anything wrong.
I'll say this: some certain mod likes to jump the gun.

We had an issue with one woman that seemed to enjoy creating several aliases on another forum I used to frequent. She made her first alias and claimed she (or he, for all we know) was an English teacher from Alberta. Then after a couple months of being a regular, she stopped coming and there was a new member that claimed to be in her early 20s that worked in a bar. We noticed that her grammar and wording was oddly similar to the "English teacher's". We called her on it and randomly she admitted that she was the "English teacher's" niece (which was a really stupid thing to do because that completely confirmed our suspicions). She said she decided to check us out because her aunt was talking about us all the time. :roll: We didn't believe it. Then another account was made posing as one of the "English teacher's" students from her high school and another from her son. All of which had the same sentence structure and grammar. He/she seriously had issues.

We had an issue with one woman that seemed to enjoy creating several aliases on another forum I used to frequent. She made her first alias and claimed she (or he, for all we know) was an English teacher from Alberta. Then after a couple months of being a regular, she stopped coming and there was a new member that claimed to be in her early 20s that worked in a bar. We noticed that her grammar and wording was oddly similar to the "English teacher's". We called her on it and randomly she admitted that she was the "English teacher's" niece (which was a really stupid thing to do because that completely confirmed our suspicions). She said she decided to check us out because her aunt was talking about us all the time. :roll: We didn't believe it. Then another account was made posing as one of the "English teacher's" students from her high school and another from her son. All of which had the same sentence structure and grammar. He/she seriously had issues.

that's minor.

I dont think it is possible to create more than one screenname here?

I'm sure if we had wifi and 'borrowed' other people's internet.. well... we'd be able to get away with being banned several times. One of the joys in living in a crowded place eh?

I'm sure if we had wifi and 'borrowed' other people's internet.. well... we'd be able to get away with being banned several times. One of the joys in living in a crowded place eh?

But .... but .. I live in a 5,500 sqft house. The neighbor is like 1,500 feet away.

=D Yeah... In Boulder there's like 25 unsecured wireless spots in any given place. Smart little birdie arent you?

But .... but .. I live in a 5,500 sqft house. The neighbor is like 1,500 feet away.

=D Yeah... In Boulder there's like 25 unsecured wireless spots in any given place. Smart little birdie arent you?

This little birdie has been known to cause a little ruckus... it's only natural that I know this little tidbit

Ahh, going 45 mph down that steep curvy road in SF isn't a good idea.

Ah, how you know so little! :cool2:

Well lets just say when I was 17.. unlicensed, I was pulled over for going 110 mph. Hey, I was late for school. Luckily my puppy eyes and tongue ring helped encourage the cop to be lenient on me :)

But I don't consider that ruckus :P

... and I am a much more tame person now!

Ah, how you know so little! :cool2:

Well lets just say when I was 17.. unlicensed, I was pulled over for going 110 mph. Hey, I was late for school. Luckily my puppy eyes and tongue ring helped encourage the cop to be lenient on me :)

But I don't consider that ruckus :P

... and I am a much more tame person now!

wow... you really really got lucky. it's an arrestable offense with serious penalty.

Back