New Female Moderators - CODAchild & Jolie_77

They are great job and I love them... I'm sure that forum rule will start enforce so strictly than before because 4 moderators aren't enough and some of them are busy. Now, We have 6 moderators then would enough to enforce the forum rule.

Six moderators?

VamPyroX
RoadRunner
LinuxGold

now add 2 more
CODAChild
Jolie77

Who else?

Anyway it don't bother me they are females now, since I don't have any problem with males Moderators in the past - don't you agreed?

I think it is cool to have female as part of the forum. That way, other male moderator could have better view on female issues by consulting CODA/Jolie for feedback and at times could let them handle when having issues with females down here. What I mean is that sometimes there is posting that guys would view harmless while females may view it objectable, so having female mod helps avoid this from happening down here.

Fair decision, Alex!

Congrats!! I always thought VampyroX was a female mod.. Oops!
I expect you will do well, although I do not visit AD enough to see your contributions(I'm a Video Game forum regular).
Again, congratulations!

I'd like to add that I think female S-Mods are more fair and will listen to reason. I say this because I have seen a female S-Mod at another forum do very well in being diplomatic and fair. :D

Wow, have to admit that Alex has made a good choice.

Congratulations to you both, CODAchild and Jolie. ;)

Alex, I have to strongly urge you to reconsider this decision. CODAChild51 and Jolie_77 are not suitable candidates for the position of AD moderators. With all due respect, bestowing these responsibilities upon these two will send the wrong message to AD members and will only increase the amount of careless and beligerent posts, and this is why: CODAChild51 is far too nice and positive to be moderator. She doesn't believe in disciplining, and people will take advantage of this. Next thing you know, we'll have everyone trolling with CODAChild to be to blame. She'll then be forced to resort to a much meaner, intolerant demeanor, leading to people calling her "the AD Nazi." You can't do that to her! Jolie_77. What do you think of when you read that? If you're normal, you think of Angelina Jolie. If you think of Angelina Jolie, you think of sex and tits. Is that the kind of message we want to give AD visitors? Sex, tits, and being intolerably nice? I can't stand with that decision. This has weighed heavy on my heart, and I hope that you will reconsider, Alex.

Thank you for your time,
A concerned AD member.
You Cant be serious

Alex, I have to strongly urge you to reconsider this decision. CODAChild51 and Jolie_77 are not suitable candidates for the position of AD moderators. With all due respect, bestowing these responsibilities upon these two will send the wrong message to AD members and will only increase the amount of careless and beligerent posts, and this is why: CODAChild51 is far too nice and positive to be moderator. She doesn't believe in disciplining, and people will take advantage of this. Next thing you know, we'll have everyone trolling with CODAChild to be to blame. She'll then be forced to resort to a much meaner, intolerant demeanor, leading to people calling her "the AD Nazi." You can't do that to her! Jolie_77. What do you think of when you read that? If you're normal, you think of Angelina Jolie. If you think of Angelina Jolie, you think of sex and tits. Is that the kind of message we want to give AD visitors? Sex, tits, and being intolerably nice? I can't stand with that decision. This has weighed heavy on my heart, and I hope that you will reconsider, Alex.

Thank you for your time,
A concerned AD member.

I can understand your point of view, Let me tell you why, for example some members bitched right and left about how moderators don't do their jobs the way they want them to do their jobs, right in an open forum, when they should discuss that situation in private, Now that Codachild and Jolie77 comes in, they're the nicest people, I would hate to see some members bitched right and left about them two too. You know where their reputation would go? down the drain just like how Vampy and Roadrunner went through.

I know being a moderator is not easy as some would think it would be, It's a hard duty where you have to play fair on both counts, They cannot just do whatever a few members say, because they happen to not like one member. They have to look at both sides, and if insults been thrown by both parties, why should one member get banned and not the other members that broke the rule? And if it doesn't go their way, they bitched and moaned about it, It's like it's their way or the highway.

How is that fair? It's not. Being a moderator, They got to be fair on both sides, not just one side, not based on what members want.

I hope that this drama would not happen again to Codachild and Jolie77. They don't deserved this and either does the other moderators. ;)

You Cant be serious

I couldn’t agree more. Guido is clearly missing the boat on this one. I, for one, think about nothing but tits and sex 24/7. Most chimpanzees do. I do not want my time on AllDeaf to divert me in any way from my primary mental obsession. As for the ‘intolerably nice’ issue, I personally have absolutely no problem whatsoever conjuring up fantasies about Olivia Newton-John with a 38D rack. Alex has done us guys a great service by enhancing our AllDeaf experience with a constant, built-in reminder of what is truly important in life. Job well done. :thumb:

Now, if he could just find a moderator named Bunch of Bananas, I’d be in Seventh Heaven.

Sincerely,

:wackit:

I couldn’t agree more. Guido is clearly missing the boat on this one. I, for one, think about nothing but tits and sex 24/7. Most chimpanzees do. I do not want my time on AllDeaf to divert me in any way from my primary mental obsession. As for the ‘intolerably nice’ issue, I personally have absolutely no problem whatsoever conjuring up fantasies about Olivia Newton-John with a 38D rack. Alex has done us guys a great service by enhancing our AllDeaf experience with a constant, built-in reminder of what is truly important in life. Job well done. :thumb:

You are but a mere simple creature. It would be beyond your comprehension to understand the consequences of this decision. How will visitor's percieve us ADers? They will see us as sex-starved forumites who are ready to be walked all over. That is not how I wish to be viewed. Positivity only takes you so far. Negativity and abstinence, on the other hand? That is a policy I can back! Therefore, I would like to nominate Heath as our paragon of abstinence, and Buckdodgers as our purveyor of negativity. I feel these two display the countenance of how we wish to be viewed as a collective.

Now, if he could just find a moderator named Bunch of Bananas, I’d be in Seventh Heaven.

Stop mocking us. You don't believe in heaven. :squint:

Sincerely,

:wackit:

Never before did an emoticon speak such volumes of the simple-mindedness of its author.

Yikes, I am behind!..

Congrats to you both!!..

:bowdown: and Good luck with us ! LOL hehe :giggle:

I want to say congratulations to both CODAchild and Jolie_77 for becoming moderators - I think they deserve the honor, and the position itself.

Enjoy!

Alex! didn't you forget? TSK TSK!

Six moderators?

VamPyroX
RoadRunner
LinuxGold

now add 2 more
CODAChild
Jolie77

Who else?

Anyway it don't bother me they are females now, since I don't have any problem with males Moderators in the past - don't you agreed?

Congratulations CODAchild and Jolie77! Guess I have to start behaving now.

NAHT!

:D

Alex! didn't you forget? TSK TSK!

Oic, I am old fart - thank you for remind me!!:Oops:

Anyway, I would like to say thank you to all mods for offering their volunteering time in AD to make it enjoyable for everyone to read here!!

Back