My Back Yard Paradise

Great photos, Botti!
Enjoy your garden! :)

Beautiful!

I love gardening, but this and last year I have huge problems with my back
so I let it go... :(

what is the name of that pinky plant on the first picture in the last there?
is that a kind of Rose of Sharon?

Fuzzy

Hibiscus is the pink flowering plant that I last posted pictures of. :)

Hibiscus is the pink flowering plant that I last posted pictures of.

That's what I thought :)
Rose of Sharon if another name of this garden variety :)

can't wait for more piccies of your fairy garden, Bottessini
meantime

have a look at a few of mine in its old glory - in a separate thread so I won't
mess yours :)

Fuzzy

What's new in the colorful, magical garden of Miz and Mr Bottesini, please ?

Fuzzy

What's new in the colorful, magical garden of Miz and Mr Bottesini, please ?

Fuzzy

Right now , it is becoming vegetable harvest time.

An heirloom Purple Cherokee tomato and a pot of rosemary.

2eev86g.jpg

Tomato plants, taller than I am.

e03eyg.jpg

osgar7.jpg

Botts, are your tomato plants planted into the ground? Right now, I have tomato plants growing in pots but they are getting bigger..... wondering if I should put them in bigger pots or put them into the ground.

Botts, are your tomato plants planted into the ground? Right now, I have tomato plants growing in pots but they are getting bigger..... wondering if I should put them in bigger pots or put them into the ground.

Our tomatos are in really big planters. They will just go the whole season in the planters.

They get watered every day and tomato food once a week.

They also have wire fencing to protect them from the abundant wildlife.

This is a tomato that something ate despite having wire protection.
bcsk6.jpg

your toms sure do look yummy, Miz Botts, wow !!!

I love tomatoes, btw. I wish I could grow them, too,
but in our wet BC climate they tend to get black spots a lot and taste sort of rotten.
Unless one get good roof made for them, is not easy to grow them...
sigh..

But I do have one small pot of cherry tomatoes which are pretty easy to grow as they can be grown on patio. they are quite tasty and disappear quickly, lolololol

Fuzzy

Botti, your pictures make me feel as if I am actually there smelling the pretty wild roses, the piney rosemary and the unmistakeable tomoto scent. Your back yard is totally wonderful.
(sniff...mine is brown and crunchy but Kristinab said she would try to send some of their rain this way)
In complete envy!!!

Botti, your pictures make me feel as if I am actually there smelling the pretty wild roses, the piney rosemary and the unmistakeable tomoto scent. Your back yard is totally wonderful.
(sniff...mine is brown and crunchy but Kristinab said she would try to send some of their rain this way)
In complete envy!!!

Thank you! :)

Here is the back deck in its new blue color with the wet paint blocked to the dogs and drying in the sun.

33ws5g0.jpg

Here is the back deck in its new blue color with the wet paint blocked to the dogs and drying in the sun.

33ws5g0.jpg
Matches your hearing aids? :) How far are you from the Amtrak tracks...maybe I can take a peek on the way by (though it may be dark by then...in Nov). :wave:

Matches your hearing aids? :) How far are you from the Amtrak tracks...maybe I can take a peek on the way by (though it may be dark by then...in Nov). :wave:

I think it's about 40 miles away. :lol:

My husband says it will have dimmed and be pretty scuffed by November.

I think it's about 40 miles away. :lol:

My husband says it will have dimmed and be pretty scuffed by November.

Well, it is a "double decker" car, but I don't think I'd be able to see that far. :lol: Maybe if you put up those spot lights businesses use to get people to find them, I'll find your house. :hmm:

Back