My Back Yard Paradise

I just found your thread Botti, and I must say, I like the "Alice in Wonderland" theme you have going. I saw the 3 tomato cages by the blue wall and was wondering where the plants were, until I saw the three potted plants ;)

Good job!!!

Thanks! :)

Really cute photos, Botts. Glad you are enjoying your yard !! :)

Botti - I have said before and I will say again. Your hubby is a treasure for helping you do this. My hubby saw me reading this thread, looked at your pictures and said that he will get help, but will create a special shady reading corner in the yard for me. Contractor has offered to help as well.

Botti - I have said before and I will say again. Your hubby is a treasure for helping you do this. My hubby saw me reading this thread, looked at your pictures and said that he will get help, but will create a special shady reading corner in the yard for me. Contractor has offered to help as well.

Good for your husband. I love my yard and it brings me lots of happiness.

I hope you get something that suits you as well. :)

Even if I don't like the hot weather, the plant do!

3486o76.jpg

2gu9ogi.jpg

A peach.

ix4ned.jpg

Wish I could say the same for my plants. :( Of course, it would have helped if I watered them. :o

Enjoy your garden (during the coolest part of the day, of course).

Gnome habitat

30kroef.jpg

This gnome is seventeen years old. He lived for years in the yard, but faded color. So I repainted him about ten years ago, and I was so attached that I couldn't let him go outside anymore, and he now stays on a bedside table as a bracelet holder. :lol:

2ephkcw.jpg

*gasps* David the Gnome!!!! :D

Oh! How can I missed that thread for a while!?! I absoluately love your warm home backyard. I think you both did a great job! i have seen people do change the theme in their backyard. I thought its sooo awesome. Thanks for sharing the photos. psst. i think the gnome has been gorwing on me. :shock:

Oh! How can I missed that thread for a while!?! I absoluately love your warm home backyard. I think you both did a great job! i have seen people do change the theme in their backyard. I thought its sooo awesome. Thanks for sharing the photos. psst. i think the gnome has been gorwing on me. :shock:

Thank you! :)

Botts, that yard looks awesome!! I'm liking the different colors and Gnomes.

As for 'David the Gnome', I remember that from the 90's. I wonder if there are any youtube videos of that? I found the first season of Thundercats on there along with the original Smurfs. Good stuff right there.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSG5ANAdIp4]‪The World of David the Gnome intro‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

I'm 26 by the way lol I have no shame.

Beautiful!

I love gardening, but this and last year I have huge problems with my back
so I let it go... :(

what is the name of that pinky plant on the first picture in the last there?
is that a kind of Rose of Sharon?

Fuzzy

Back