Marijuana VS Alcohol debates

I think it's great that you are sharing information!

But please warn us if there are graphic pictures! :nono: I don't particularly like to see rotting teeth.......

Yeah that's why I am against METH! Thank god! I never try this. My ex bi gf warned me about Meth. It's bad! I never hear of Meth when I was 21. I learned from her. She said please dont try this. I said, " I wont try to do Meth. Thank you for warning me!" I went to website for my own eyes to curious what meth alike. I heard about newspaper and news for meth lab busted. When I used to work at Meijer and do bagging. The strange 3 men came to our lane. I saw many meth material what they bought. I was suspicious. He watched at me what I was doing with this stuff. I was nervous and kept cool. I smelled him like an odor. I was alike smell terrible and smell like chemical. I saw other men bought a crock pot for meth cook. After they left. I walked to customer service to call the security for me. Because I smelled like an odor of meth. They called the police on 3 men. They got arrested for bought a material on meth cooking and possession. That's why I learned it from website and internet. I really hate it! I can smell meth in everywhere in country. It made me feel nausea when I smell.

Talk about premature damage to your organs, in the short term, of course you don't feel a thing. In the long term, Marijuana will F**K YOU UP!

Talk about premature damage to your organs, in the short term, of course you don't feel a thing. In the long term, Marijuana will F**K YOU UP!

I disagree with you. Meth is the worst than Marijuana!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I disagree with you. Meth is the worst than Marijuana!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not convinced, both marijuana and methamphetamines will counteract with your body's ability to function normally in the long term. Didn't you research anything?

[yt]zmmBwUUPVd8[/yt]

[yt]af3RjDntlhs&hl[/yt]

But marijuana, it take forever for a person to get wrinkles from smoking marijuana. Hmmm....

Not convinced, both marijuana and methamphetamines will counteract with your body's ability to function normally in the long term. Didn't you research anything?

How come I've see so many of my friend who are on meth became homeless within few weeks using the meth compare to potheads who never lose their home? How come I've seen many of metheads always lying and stealing, always drama, even killing, while marijuana are low of those, or even nothing like those?

Excuse me?? I never try METH! No thank! My friends done it before. THey warned me. I am glad that they are care about me. You think I done?? :roll: I am not interesting into METH! I never see a real meth in my whole life. I swear it! I did smoke weed before. I stopped it because my fiance changed my life. You should read my thread! I just want to share with everyone for information. This thread thought Marijuana is worse. I was alike huh?? No! I told them Meth is worst than Marijuana, Alcohol, cigarette and other drugs. You get it? I did research anything. I knew it. I ain't stupid!

How come I've see so many of my friend who are on meth became homeless within few weeks using the meth compare to potheads who never lose their home? How come I've seen many of metheads always lying and stealing, always drama, even killing, while marijuana are low of those, or even nothing like those?

Agree with you. I better gotta go now. see you in summer. :)

On march 13,1986 My husband, myself and our children came to West Virginia.Do you want to know why? Well my husband lost his job in Baltimore because he got caught smoking pot,we was homeless and lost everything and went on welfare.

I saw it before. You forget to say about Meth's faces.

[yt]zmmBwUUPVd8[/yt]

[yt]af3RjDntlhs&hl[/yt]

But marijuana, it take forever for a person to get wrinkles from smoking marijuana. Hmmm....

Excuse me?? I never try METH! No thank! My friends done it before. THey warned me. I am glad that they are care about me. You think I done?? :roll: I am not interesting into METH! I never see a real meth in my whole life. I swear it! I did smoke weed before. I stopped it because my fiance changed my life. You should read my thread! I just want to share with everyone for information. This thread thought Marijuana is worse. I was alike huh?? No! I told them Meth is worst than Marijuana, Alcohol, cigarette and other drugs. You get it? I did research anything. I knew it. I ain't stupid!

*nods* Same here, I would never try it, almost yes, but never tried it, ever.

Agree with you. I better gotta go now. see you in summer. :)

Ya 2! :)

On march 13,1986 My husband, myself and our children came to West Virginia.Do you want to know why? Well my husband lost his job in Baltimore because he got caught smoking pot,we was homeless and lost everything and went on welfare.

That situation does not cause by marijuana itself, but the policies. People become homeless by meth because they want to use it all day, stealing money for it all day, looking for it all day, everyday using it, never stop. Potheads are not like that.

I saw it before. You forget to say about Meth's faces.

Oops my bad lol...

puyo piyo you are wrong potheads do look for it all day long, it takes over their life.My husband can't do one day without it.

That situation does not cause by marijuana itself, but the policies. People become homeless by meth because they want to use it all day, stealing money for it all day, looking for it all day, everyday using it, never stop. Potheads are not like that.
She shared her sad story and you offered a cold shoulder. How nice. Not.

Pepsi said:
I'm so sorry for what you went through, Your husband is an idiot for smoking marijuana on a job when he knows it's illegal.

puyo piyo you are wrong potheads do look for it all day long, it takes over their life.My husband can't do one day without it.

Okay, but all I can say is that it wasn't the marijuana's fault that your husband lose a job, it was the policies.

She shared her sad story and you offered a cold shoulder. How nice. Not.

Whoa I didn't mean to be mean, I just want to make her situation with the marijuana sense that it was not marijuana's fault that her husband lose a job, it was the policies.

Whoa I didn't mean to be mean, I just want to make her situation with the marijuana sense that it was not marijuana's fault that her husband lose a job, it was the policies.
He lost his job because he was caught smoking marijuana. You can't just say oh he lost his job because of the policy on the job. Marijuana is illegal, You can't smoke it anywhere out in the public because if you are caught, You'll be arrested and jail. He's lucky he didn't get arrested but he got fired.

The same can be said for alcoholics, and that is a legal substance. It can also be said of food addicts, sex addicts,prescription drug addicts, or any addict. The problem is not the substance, it is the addictive personality and behavior. People with an addictive personality can become addicted to anything. People without an addictive personality do not experience those problems. Many people drink alcohol without becoming an alcoholic. Many people have sex without becoming a sex addict. Everyone eats on a daily basis, very few become food addicts. Many people smoke pot, and do not become dependent. In fact, pot has been shown not to create a physical dependence. While there are a few that will become psychologically dependent, it is not the pot they are dependent upon, but the desire to change their circumstances through a mood altering substance or behavior. If this type of user wasn't smoking pot, they would be using a different substance to achieve the results they are after.

He lost his job because he was caught smoking marijuana. You can't just say oh he lost his job because of the policy on the job. Marijuana is illegal, You can't smoke it anywhere out in the public because if you are caught, You'll be arrested and jail. He's lucky he didn't get arrested but he got fired.

Sorry that still does not mean it was the marijuana's fault. Her husband choose to smoke the marijuana, that still doesn't mean it was the marijuana fault. It's him who are the fault because he pick the marijuana while he had a job and the marijuana was illegal, it's his responibilities. Does that make sense?

Sorry that still does not mean it was the marijuana's fault. Her husband choose to smoke the marijuana, that still doesn't mean it was the marijuana fault. It's him who are the fault because he pick the marijuana while he had a job and the marijuana was illegal, it's his responibilities. Does that make sense?

Yes, it does make sense.

:confused: It's not the marijuana's fault? Where did she say it was the marijuana's fault. I'm sorry but, you do not make no sense. Peace out.

Back