Marijuana VS Alcohol debates

True... but still man made booze, not God... Think about it for a minute... Man created moonshine... hence bootlegging, then the birth of NASCAR.... Duh!
...and man made weed into a joint. So?

If you're trying to develop a theological defense of mary jane use, I'm afraid you've missed the mark.

...Wonder if you could match me, on this one... Try knocking back 24 cans of Busch beer, in 24 minutes... I done that... once.. Boy.. you gotta have lady fortitude to still be standing without falling down....
Now there's an achievement to be proud of. :roll:

I've seen people who smoked marijuana, I've seen their reaction, and their behavior.

what kind of behavior did they exhibit?

when i m stoned, i basically just chill...whether at home or at a friends house...i usually watch tv, play video games, or read (yes, you can read while you are stoned)...i may even take on a project occasionally (right now, it is gardening and cooking)...yeah, it can make you act like an idiot, but that is part of what makes cannabis enjoyable (as long as you are not obnoxious)...

that is what most people do when they are stoned (the ones that i know of anyways)...they chill...

whats wrong with that?

yeah, you have potheads who do nothing but smoke 24/7...and you have people who were directly or indirectly affected by the actions of potheads...but that is not a good reason to keep it illegal...it costs society more to keep it illegal than to decriminalize/legalize it (war on drugs anyone??)...

It wouldn't be illegal if marijuana doesn't effect the brain.

if that was true, then alcohol, video games, cigarettes, caffeine, processed food etc etc would be illegal...

its a lot more complicated than that...

But... I disagree that the marijuana cause panic or paraonid, but ratherly stoned which are alittle of sleepy and daydreaming.

cannabis do cause panic and paranoia sometimes...whether you get paranoid or not depends on the person and the environment...

i get paranoid sometimes esp when i am in an unfamiliar place or around unfamiliar people (i have been smoking on and off for almost ten years now, so this isnt something you can really prevent)...most of the time it is mild though, so it isnt that big of a deal...

i agree with the majority of your posts on the topic of cannabis, but please try to be accurate as possible when discussing cannabis and how it affects people...

when people pass on inaccurate information on cannabis to other people, it holds back the decriminalization/legalization cause...in my opinion, the only way to help the cause move forward is to be as honest as possible...

ok...time for a smoke session...

*puff puff* pass....

cannabis do cause panic and paranoia sometimes...whether you get paranoid or not depends on the person and the environment...

i get paranoid sometimes esp when i am in an unfamiliar place or around unfamiliar people (i have been smoking on and off for almost ten years now, so this isnt something you can really prevent)...most of the time it is mild though, so it isnt that big of a deal...

i agree with the majority of your posts on the topic of cannabis, but please try to be accurate as possible when discussing cannabis and how it affects people...

when people pass on inaccurate information on cannabis to other people, it holds back the decriminalization/legalization cause...in my opinion, the only way to help the cause move forward is to be as honest as possible...

*puff puff* pass....

I see, it's just that marijuana causing panic or paranoid are new thing to me, I never feel like that during being high from the marijuana.

Yeah I have been trying to make sure that people don't make wrong idea about the marijuana, that's why I was debating around here, by the way thanks for admiring my majority, also so do I amdire your posts :D

And thanks for passing :smoking: *passing back* ;)

*puff puff* pass....

Chances are better that it doesn't actually cause the paranoia or panic, but exacerbates the panic or paranoia that are already present in the individual at the time they smoked. It does decrease inhibition, which would allow those things to become more evident.

Same thing with an angry person who consumes alcohol. They become less able to control their anger due to the disinhibitiing effects of the alcohol. But alcohiol, in general, decreases inhibition to a much greater degree than does marijuana.

Weed can cause paranoia when first using because is a deffernt feeling....accustomed to the feeling and it's mostly gone. Tolerance enables use without being way out there. People learn thier limits.

Chances are better that it doesn't actually cause the paranoia or panic, but exacerbates the panic or paranoia that are already present in the individual at the time they smoked. It does decrease inhibition, which would allow those things to become more evident.

Same thing with an angry person who consumes alcohol. They become less able to control their anger due to the disinhibitiing effects of the alcohol. But alcohiol, in general, decreases inhibition to a much greater degree than does marijuana.

yeah, you are right...i probably should have worded it a bit better...

I see, it's just that marijuana causing panic or paranoid are new thing to me, I never feel like that during being high from the marijuana.

yeah, not everyone gets paranoid when they are high...it really depends on the person and the environment...

Yeah I have been trying to make sure that people don't make wrong idea about the marijuana, that's why I was debating around here, by the way thanks for admiring my majority, also so do I admire your posts :D

same here...i m just trying to clear up a few misconceptions about cannabis...the more people we educate, the more likely it will be decriminalized/legalized...

And thanks for passing :smoking: *passing back* ;)

lol...no problem...

what kind of behavior did they exhibit?
They laugh for no reason, They get very hungry and start off with eating everything, trouble walking, they're loud and acting childish, even their eyes are very red. That's the kind of behavior I've seen.

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2: HEY! SOMEONE HAND ME THAT HERSHEY BAR AND BOTTLE OF VISINE, WILL YA!

ha ha.......I find pot to make sex a bit strange. Lazy sex. Smarmy not hot sex.....but good in it's own way. Low key. Nah...lol. I always felt gals didn't like pot induced performance.

ha ha.......I find pot to make sex a bit strange. Lazy sex. Smarmy not hot sex.....but good in it's own way. Low key. Nah...lol. I always felt gals didn't like pot induced performance.

Depends on the gal, LOL!

Hmm.

I do not usually drink, as it completely wipes me out.

I have smoked a little pot here and there. I wouldn't mind getting a prescription for it, it helps lift my mood and relax me if I am in a lot of pain, without taking something narcotic (opiates).

I do however think that just like with anything else on the planet, too much of either can mess you up.

Back