Marijuana VS Alcohol debates

That's true! That's why I am not interesting into drugs controlled substance. If I have a chronic health for pain. I have to get it for once time. It will help stop the pain. You know I mean? I had take hydro. I am not sure about the spell. It for stop pain after oral surgery.

Yupp same here, I did get the vicodin pills (hydro) for my CI surgery and my wisdom tooth remove, they make me feel dizzy but they take the pain away INSTANTLLY so that I don't have to cry like baby ;)

Oxycontin is one of dangerous drug if you accidently to overdose or high dose then you will be fatal.

I had got Morphine shot in my IV at hospital. Because I had a bad pain in my colon. It was served pain about 10 rate. I don't like Morphine. It made me bad nightmare!

Sorry to hear about that.

When I was in the hospital and on morphine, I couldn't get enough of it! :giggle:

Oxycontin is one of dangerous drug if you accidently to overdose or high dose then you will be fatal.

I never get this medicine before. Yeah, I know it's dangerous and can cause overdose. I don't like to take it.

When I was in the hospital and on morphine, I couldn't get enough of it! :giggle:

The nurse gave me a Morphine shot about 10 to 12 times at hospital for 7 days. At first day at ER they gave me. I got better and not get any pain don't need to get another shot. Morphine made me bad dream like threw up with blood over the toilet. I hate it! It's very dizzy and hallucination

Yupp same here, I did get the vicodin pills (hydro) for my CI surgery and my wisdom tooth remove, they make me feel dizzy but they take the pain away INSTANTLLY so that I don't have to cry like baby ;)

I wasn't cry baby during oral surgery but I asked to put sleep iv. I really hate to be awake and scream in pain.

I know; but it's a powerful drug it can be a growing problem because painkiller can be very addicted and deadly. :Ohno:

And if someone is dying of cancer and is in intractable pain, worrying about them getting addicted to a painkiller is ridiculous! And, addiction is a very complicated issue, and does not depend on physical addiction alone.

Really? It made me feel like my head weighed a thousand pounds...

I wasn't cry baby during oral surgery but I asked to put sleep iv. I really hate to be awake and scream in pain.

Me too, I was put in sleep when I was in the operation room, but when I went back to home, I took the vicodins just in case if my surgery part of my body still hurt. I wouldn't like to wake up in pain neither..

Bunch of pot heads. Wonderful!

My, aren't we judgemental? Would you prefer a bunch of drunks? Or do you have a problem with them, too? After all, this is a thread about marijuana vs. alcohol, not a thread on judgement of a group of people.

I remember being given some meds after I had my wisdom teeth pulled out. They felt good and gave me delusions of grandeur; I spent the next two weeks feeling like I was the greatest person that ever existed. It's a good thing the prescription wasn't renewable - otherwise I'd be an insufferable junkie. :giggle:

I remember being given some meds after I had my wisdom teeth pulled out. They felt good and gave me delusions of grandeur; I spent the next two weeks feeling like I was the greatest person that ever existed. It's a good thing the prescription wasn't renewable - otherwise I'd be an insufferable junkie. :giggle:

:laugh2:

Back