Marijuana VS Alcohol debates

:confused: It's not the marijuana's fault? Where did she say it was the marijuana's fault. I'm sorry but, you do not make no sense. Peace out.

Cheri said:
He lost his job because he was caught smoking marijuana. You can't just say oh he lost his job because of the policy on the job. Marijuana is illegal, You can't smoke it anywhere out in the public because if you are caught, You'll be arrested and jail. He's lucky he didn't get arrested but he got fired.

My point, the policies do cause problems too. The policies are made from human, it's human's fault to create the policies that could cause the problems like what it have done to Pepsi's husband. Marijuana is just from a plant growing on a ground, it give people's choice to smoke it or not.

You said "it's not the marijuana's fault", when It do not make no sense and it doesn't sound right either. It's like saying the marijuana is the one that got fired and the husband didn't. :laugh2: :laugh2:

WTH... My mother used to have this friend who is/was a pothead... Her husband is/was one as well... They allowed both of their sons to smoke marijuana when they were very little! I guess this made them good rode models for their sons... :roll:

You said "it's not the marijuana's fault", when It do not make no sense and it doesn't sound right either. It's like saying the marijuana is the one that got fired and the husband didn't. :laugh2: :laugh2:

Obsiviously you are avoiding from being honestly :roll:

:laugh2:

He lost his job because he was caught smoking marijuana. You can't just say oh he lost his job because of the policy on the job. Marijuana is illegal, You can't smoke it anywhere out in the public because if you are caught, You'll be arrested and jail. He's lucky he didn't get arrested but he got fired.

Actually, in most places in this day and time, it results in a citation similar to a traffic ticket.

From understanding me, but instead making me feel like I have no point in the debate.
I'm sorry, I was being 100 percent truthful, You did not make no sense, and You also accused Pespi for blaming the marijuana, when she did not. She blamed her husband's actions.

I'm sorry, But I was being 100 percent truthful, You did not make no sense, and You also accused Pespi for blaming the marijuana, when she did not. She blamed her husband's actions.

Whatever, you can go ahead searching for my misunderstanding, but I said that it was the policies's fault in the first place, plus I didn't accuse her that she blamed on marijuana, I only said it myself as priority as there's nothing to blame on the marijuana.

Last edited:
Whatever, you can go ahead searching for my misunderstanding, but I said that it was the policies's fault in the first place, plus I didn't accuse her that she blamed on marijuana, I only said it myself as priority as there's nothing to blame on the marijuana.

I understand what you are saying. You are talking about the social construction of the drug laws that create harm. If, for instance, a person was caught having a drink, there would be no consequences such as loosing a job. But being caught smoking weed results in more consequence that the act deserves.

For me, I rather to consume alcohol over marijuana because of not want destroy my cells in brain, however just drink alcohol so lightly to moderately (depends on UAC) then it should be ok for adults.

I support on marijuana for medical only, also should be approved by doctor.

For me, I rather to consume alcohol over marijuana because of not want destroy my cells in brain, however just drink alcohol so lightly to moderately (depends on UAC) then it should be ok for adults.

I support on marijuana for medical only, also should be approved by doctor.

Alcohol damages your dendrites.

On march 13,1986 My husband, myself and our children came to West Virginia.Do you want to know why? Well my husband lost his job in Baltimore because he got caught smoking pot,we was homeless and lost everything and went on welfare.

puyo piyo you are wrong potheads do look for it all day long, it takes over their life.My husband can't do one day without it.

I'm sorry to hear that your husband has put you through all of this but my question to you is this: if you are not happy with him smoking pot, why don't you leave him?

Maybe that will be a "wake-up" call for him.

Excuse me?? I never try METH! No thank! My friends done it before. THey warned me. I am glad that they are care about me. You think I done?? :roll: I am not interesting into METH! I never see a real meth in my whole life. I swear it! I did smoke weed before. I stopped it because my fiance changed my life. You should read my thread! I just want to share with everyone for information. This thread thought Marijuana is worse. I was alike huh?? No! I told them Meth is worst than Marijuana, Alcohol, cigarette and other drugs. You get it? I did research anything. I knew it. I ain't stupid!

You're missing the point. Everyone knows the potency of meth for strong addiction, but I'm not talking about meth to begin with. If you want to try other illegal substances then thats your problem. I was only stating marijuana's effects, leave it at that.

How come I've see so many of my friend who are on meth became homeless within few weeks using the meth compare to potheads who never lose their home? How come I've seen many of metheads always lying and stealing, always drama, even killing, while marijuana are low of those, or even nothing like those?

See above post, you have not learned about the long term effects of substance abuse. Again, I was talking about marijuana, so I am not concerned nor care about meth abuse.

Back