Look this picture of me at birthday party yesterday

Yes I'm agree with you that they are total different people than we know them here in forum..... They are such sweetie people... :D BabyHornBrat04 is a real shy person, really total different as her reaction in her thread... :giggle:

:ty: for compliment.

I do not consider my sons as kids but teenage or young adult. Yeah, my son's height is equal as his Daddy... He has the same shoe size as his Dad...

Oh ok about calling your sons young men. LOL!

Sorry I can't see the picture... :( What is this picture of yourself?, Opal. I will have a look when I'm home from work... (I have problem to have a look at pictures at work computer).

Oh ok about calling your sons young men. LOL!

No, I do not call my sons as young men... but for Danny, is a simple teenager or young adult. For Alan, is a young boy. I treat them as young adult, not as a little kids because it would make them feel more immaturity if I treat them as kids.

I guess you are just like your signature; "laughter is the best medicne" sunshinelady!

right!, that is my motto: "The laughter is the best medicine" = Die Lachen ist den beste Medizin".. i am always smiley ;)

Opal, I can see the picture at last... I´m here in home computer.... :thumb: You look good... :thumb:

You all look sooo good!!!! Finally to see Liebling's face as well... Sounds like you had fun!!

I just thought how funny we are yesterday... :giggle: I´m glad that I met you and your family in real life at last... We should do that again next time....
We had a blast had a fun time. We will have to get together again(either our place or your place). My wife happy that she met sunshine, even though they had a rocky start.

Also, that is the reason why I believe that "25" is the best age. :lol:

Those were looking great pictures and I am glad you had a good time on your birthday day!

Hey there!! Those are great pics!!!! Everyone looks great! I was surprised to see how different HandsomeSmiley looked without his hat. :giggle:

Liebling..u look great! Finally I have a face to go with the name!

Looks like u all had fun!

All of your kids are adorable and yes, Liebling, your son is VERY tall for his age. I was suprised that BabyHornyBrat is tiny..I thought she would e taller.

Glad your birthday was a lot of fun! :)
Thanks, I mostly wear a hat outside. In someones house, most of the time, I don't wear a hat. My wife made me leave my hat at home that day.

My wife is tiny. It surprises a lot of ppl that she is soo small and had 2 kids. She is only 5'1 and less then 80lbs. I still love her the death.

We had a blast had a fun time. We will have to get together again(either our place or your place). My wife happy that she met sunshine, even though they had a rocky start.

Juhuu HandSomeSmiley, yes we will someday to meet again. we have add for AIM ;)
heh, yes i bet that your wife is happy. ;) me too! :hug:
i wish you all have a great weekend. I will meet with a deaf friend today *jump* it is getting deep blue sky. I can flirt with sun lol

Sure, why not!!!! We should do that again.... :lol:

"25" :naughty:

"25" "25" "25" "25" "25" "25" that will make your wife horny.... :naughty::giggle:

Juhuu HandSomeSmiley, yes we will someday to meet again. we have add for AIM ;)
heh, yes i bet that your wife is happy. ;) me too! :hug:
i wish you all have a great weekend. I will meet with a deaf friend today *jump* it is getting deep blue sky. I can flirt with sun lol

wow, you will meet a deaf friend today.... :naughty: Viel Spaß...:thumb:

I am going to add all of your AIM in my bubby list... I know I didn't visit AIM much due busy at real life...

Sure, why not!!!! We should do that again.... :lol:

"25" :naughty:

"25" "25" "25" "25" "25" "25" that will make your wife horny.... :naughty::giggle:

:laugh2: :laugh2: i still remmy, what you means...
when Handsomesmiley`s Wife did explain to you about ASL signing"25". You was surprised and feel different "25" ASL signing, then you showed your hubby "Do you know what is "25"?", hahaha!!

:laugh2: :laugh2: i still remmy, what you means...
when Handsomesmiley`s Wife did explain to you about ASL signing"25". You was surprised and feel different "25" ASL signing, then you showed your hubby "Do you know what is "25"?", hahaha!!

:giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

Back