Look this picture of me at birthday party yesterday

wow... for 10 days you will stay there. i hope you are very pleasure with all of them. ;)

I hope you forgot not, what i mean... you can show to your friends (AD´ers) about "25" hahahaha!:giggle:
She won't forget. I think I remember she will be telling everyone that she is 25 now. :Lol:

She never said that. Maybe we should get together again couple times before you go to the states. Help with your asl and our gsl.

nice pictures.. you have shoulder length ..not a lot of curly.. kinda bushy.. its pretty. even nice family and kids.. awesome..

Danke für das Teilen, Leibling! (Thank you for sharing)
Sie sind doch schöne Fotos! (They are beautiful photos)

Last edited:
:giggle: Sunshinelady and Handsome-Smiley... :giggle: I need to practise more ASL... we need to meet sometimes before I fly off to America. :thumb:
EagleCherokee63

:birthday: Nice pictures here!

missLsej
Danke für das Teilen, Leibling! (Thank you for sharing)
Sie sind doch schöne Fotos! (They are beautiful photos)

:ty: for compliment...

spainmale

nice pictures.. you have shoulder length ..not a lot of curly.. kinda bushy.. its pretty. even nice family and kids.. awesome..

:ty: for compliment. Yes, my hair is natural curly and wave... the pictures, I made is too bright... I will have professional photographer to take a family pictures this April then you will see properly of me... or you can ask Sunshinelady, Handsome-smiley and his wife BabyHornBrat04.

Awesome Pixes!! All of you looking great!!! :):):):)

PS Wondering if you all who from Germany and will flying to meet Alldeaf Cauese(sp) 2008? :)

Awesome Pixes!! All of you looking great!!! :):):):)

PS Wondering if you all who from Germany and will flying to meet Alldeaf Cauese(sp) 2008? :)

:ty: for compliment...

I will go America to attend Angel´s and Roadrunner´s wedding as bridemaid this July. I am hoping to go America to meet AllDeaf causas next year... I beleive Sunshinelady will come along if I´m around.

Wow great pictures! Liebling you look great and much happier! Nice seeing others as well. I wonder who was the life of the party? :giggle: I didn't even notice the wallpaper because I was focusing on the face. It's been ages since I've seen Liebling's pictures, ha! Even at 44, you're as sexy as ever. ;)

Back