Look this picture of me at birthday party yesterday

Liebling:-)))

Sussi *7.7.86 - 18.6.09*
Premium Member
Reaction score
See what I kept my promise in BabyHornyBrat04's thread to post the pictures here.. :D

I know that pictures look no good... I tried to light the picture but it is better than nothing...

Left to Right...

Sunshinelady, Handsome_Smiley, BabyHornyBrat04, their son & Liebling

Left to Right...

Sunshinelady, Handsome_Smiley, BabyHornyBrat04 with their 2 toddlers... their son grabbed my's neck, my both sons Danny & Alan

Left to Right - Sunshinelady to my younger son Alan.

Left to Right - Sunshinelady to my hubby with 2 toddlers.

Look that pictures, that we have really good fun...

I know that the pictures look no good... I tried my best to light that pictures... but it's better than nothing...

I look worn out after my birthday party over.... :giggle:

I will have properly family picture this April.. then you will see better than those pictures ... :D

Those are great pictures!!!! You guys look really good! you finally met up with some AD members! Have you learned alittle of ASL yet? heh

Amazing you're looks fabulously!

Of course, you had great blast and your celebration birthday!

What have you learned ASL words?

when i saw your avator the first time i thought might be an ancient lady.liebling Gro

You all look soo good and finally Liebling, I get to see you for the first time Lol!, Now I know what you look like, I love your hair too, real curly, is it perm or natural curls? I honestly love your hair. ;)

Glad that you have good time on ur bday also meet Ad member smile and You look soo beauty woman! :)

Very nice pictures. :) Thank you for sharing. :ty:

It looks like you all had a wonderful time. :P

wow finally u met ADer! smiles.. also u look pretty! i cant wait meet u this summer too!

I'm sooo glad to meet Michelle, UWE and their kids for the first time.. I'm so happy to meet Bea too.. They are so nice and funny people. I hope to see them again very soon....

Love,
BabyHornyBrat

I'm sooo glad to meet Michelle, UWE and their kids for the first time.. I'm so happy to meet Bea too.. They are so nice and funny people. I hope to see them again very soon....

Love,
BabyHornyBrat

Don't worry, I'm under my husband's username. :-D

Very nice pictures ! :)

Thanks for sharin' 'em with us. All pictures look really good - you guys had a good time together with lots of smiles. ;)

AH I finally see who you are! You are such a pretty lady and I am glad that you had a good birthday! :hug:

Yes, this is me now. My wife trying to take over everything abt me. She just can't get enough of me and tube steak. Lol :iolol: We had a blast and my wife didn't want to leave. She also got a chance to met sunshine too. Now she has stolen another friend of mine!!! :lol:

I am willing to met any ADers. Right now, my family and I are just enjoying germany and anyone that wants to visit us here, drop a line.

:applause: IT's ABOUT TIME TO SEE LIEBLING's FACE HERE!!!

WHOO HOOO!! You looks SEXXXXXY!!!! :whip:

Everyone looks great!!

Wow, glad you had a great time. You look great Liebling!!! Ya have a tall son. Good looking boys you have!!! Great pictures. I know it was alittle bright but look good anyway!!!

Aww it's about TIME to finally see a picture of you Liebling, goodness after ALLLL those years since I've known ya!!!...

Btw, everyone looks so lovely and I'm glad you all had a great time!!!

Back