Look this picture of me at birthday party yesterday

Sunshinelady, thank you for send this pictures to here. It's good and shape pictures than my pictures but I see that the pictures, you post are too stretch... Don't you think so? :giggle:

That's window... :o - my hubby forget to buy the glue to glue/correct the wallpaper after finish repair to improve the bit damage roll shutter. I nagged my hubby to correct the wallpaper because I hate to see like this... I'm too picker... :giggle:

:ty: for like my homemade Bavarian potato salad... Of course you are alway welcome if you want to come to visit us.. It's only one hour distance between my area and your area.

I still keep the coupon, you gave me for my birthday present to go Schwäbisch resturant with you soon...

I'm 40 and I'll turn 41 in October. My hair is salt and pepper (or so someone said. My hair isn't black but dark brown) in the front and in the back dark brown. People keep telling me that I look good in gray and I don't need to dye my hair. :hmm:

Yes I know what you mean.

For men, it's not necassary to color their hair... As what you describe sound good on you... You really do not need to dye your hair...

For women is different... :giggle: They don't like to see few greys on their hair... :giggle: I do not dye my hair but highlighting to cover my few grey hairs.

It's wonderful to see you guys getting together and having fun!

All of you in the picture look amazing and you guys are even better than what I have imagined of! It looked like you all were having a ball!

By the way, Liebling - Thank you for sharing it with us all. It was a pleasure looking at the pictures! ;)

First of all I want to thank you for post here and make nice compliment... I want to ask you few hours ago.. Now I'm asking you a curious question... It's just curious of me... :giggle:

What do you picture yourself about us before I post the real pictures of us... Just spat anything to here what you think... I love to hear this... :giggle:... (I'm pretty open-mind to anything without offence..)

Do you mean that you thought I´m old lady because you know from my profile that I´m 44 years old... :giggle: ?

Oh yes, I´m 44 years old and do not consider myself as old lady but see "44" as number... :D

No you had something similar to the pic on sunshinelady avator now an old man kissing an old lady. that sought of gave me the impression you might be old lady.right?

No you had something similar to the pic on sunshinelady avator now an old man kissing an old lady. that sought of gave me the impression you might be old lady.right?

Oh I got it... :giggle:

I pick the avator because it match my image... Now you see real of me and know why I add avator... :D

Where Sunshinelady add her avator is "German carnival"... It starts between November and February. Germans dress fancy clothes during German Carnival... Germans can dress old people or whatever... It will be last on 21st February.

I really never thought that I'm an old lady... :giggle:

Great pictures...you, Tweetybird, Opal and my son shared the same birthday!!! :)

Glad you guys enjoyed the day!

Great pix and finally to know what you look like include the rest of AD'ers. BTW how old are your boys? Just out of curious cause the tall boy by you, I thought he would be 18?

@ LakeTahoe
Great pictures...you, Tweetybird, Opal and my son shared the same birthday!!!

Glad you guys enjoyed the day!

:ty: for nice compliment... Yes I noticed that we all have many birthdays on that 11th... :giggle:

Great pix and finally to know what you look like include the rest of AD'ers. BTW how old are your boys? Just out of curious cause the tall boy by you, I thought he would be 18?

:ty: for compliment...

Yes Danny is too mature for his age and already have puberty but he will be 14 years old next month. He made maturity communicate with us as young adult.

Without AD forum, Sunshinelady, Handsome_Smiley & BabyHornyBrat04 would not be here at my birthday party... Right?

@ LakeTahoe

:ty: for nice compliment... Yes I noticed that we all have many birthdays on that 11th... :giggle:

:ty: for compliment...

Yes Danny is too mature for his age and already have puberty but he will be 14 years old next month. He made maturity communicate with us as young adult.

WOW, how tall is he? Sounds almost like to my good friend's second son that hes 14 yrs old and hes reaching to be about 5'6 tall than his father and his oldest brother.. My goodness. Does he play football (soccer)?

WOW, how tall is he? Sounds almost like to my good friend's second son that hes 14 yrs old and hes reaching to be about 5'6 tall than his father and his oldest brother.. My goodness. Does he play football (soccer)?

Yes, he play soccer and ride the bicycle at long miles with his mates.

He goes to soccer training twice a week and play soccer every Saturday....

Oh yesssss, Sunshinelady :hug:

Excellent pose images!
Thanks Sunshinelady bring picture here on this thread... Excellence!

Liebling, you're still look'n great anyway but don't feel embrasse about your wallpaper peeled out... perhaps your home looks so lovely unique furniture fashion!

Yes I know what you mean.

For men, it's not necassary to color their hair... As what you describe sound good on you... You really do not need to dye your hair...

For women is different... :giggle: They don't like to see few greys on their hair... :giggle: I do not dye my hair but highlighting to cover my few grey hairs.
I'm a woman. :giggle:

Back