Look A Very Big Dog !!!!! I Am Serious !!!!

Heath

Reaction score
Guy Gets Knocked Down By His Dog

Description
This guy tries to do a handstand when his pet dog comes out of nowhere and knocks him down. I just cant get over the size of this friggin dog. It probably could take down a decent size bear.

http://www.break.com/movies/bigassdog.html

Holy cow, Heath!

Now that is a BIG DOG!! I'm sure it would make a great hearing dog, don't you think? You'd never not miss anything if you or I had that dog, huh? ;)

Yeah, and who will dare say, "You can't bring that dog in here"? :D

i wish i have a dog that big!

i'm now wondering is that bigger than great dane dogs?

That dog breed is called newfoundland. It's rare and a really BIG breed, yes a bit bigger than Great Dane. I think

sequoias said:
That dog breed is called newfoundland. It's rare and a really BIG breed, yes a bit bigger than Great Dane. I think

The video is fuzzy but that's what I thought too. These dogs are used for water rescue. Very sweeeet dogs. They get up to 150#. They are hard to bathe because they have an oily coat for the water. Love the video. :giggle:

sequoias and zookeeper4321 are correct..

I always wanted that breed.. but think twice.. depends on where you live in, that breed needs to live in cool place 24/7 and whole his life... cuz the fur is so thick .. thats why.. new foundland (zeland sp?) thats cold place whole year round.. not like us.. 90's ..

Sometimes people have to think twice before getting that kind of breed..
Alot of clean up.. (poop).. size like horse.. lol hehe..
alot of dog food..
space.. give alot of space.. and big backyard for him to roam around.
and give him exercises.. because hes the "rescue" and suspence that will makes you suspence what he is thinking or alert you to go or go..

but hes great to have one.. :)

WHOA! That's a BIG dog!

My aunt used to have that breed! SOOO FREINDLY!!! He would licked me to wake me up in the morning! ROFL! I miss him! I forgot what his name was. I'll have my aunt send me the pictures if she still have it. She has to give him away because her house was small and yard is small...

Yeah my friend has a dog about this size, it is not a purebred; mixed Great Dane and German Shep.

Wow, thtas big one. I knew that is Newfoundland dog becuase my best firend's ex boyfriend had that dog but died. They are soooo sweet and friendly! They love to swimming in the lake, anything WITH WATER! :giggle: I would love to having that kind of breed but HUGE :lol:

almost as big is Great Pyrenees. My friend has it:

great-pyrenees.jpg

img35.jpg

Fuzzy

Almost...

Probably...
Mix x cross..
bernard5-4.jpg

+
great-pyrenees.jpg

= video probably 2x times bigger and big broad heavier..

Who knows..
:dunno:

Whoa! Big One Dog!

My "dogsitting" (see my avatar) : half lab and half terrier (likely boxer) got 70 lbs. It strained my shoulder cuff when it chased after small wild animals when we were together first few weeks. Until it got know what no-no from me. Still it did pulling my kids and ex wife down few times when they're walking. They say "you take him for walking! We had enough with being pull down!" Image big dog like this movie or Great Dane...oh boy, I will join Gold's Gym to gain my muscle body! :)

Back