Look A Very Big Dog !!!!! I Am Serious !!!!

Heath said:
Guy Gets Knocked Down By His Dog

Description
This guy tries to do a handstand when his pet dog comes out of nowhere and knocks him down. I just cant get over the size of this friggin dog. It probably could take down a decent size bear.

http://www.break.com/movies/bigassdog.html

I believe you.. when i was very young... i was walking with my mother in the downtown.. I saw real huge beautiful dog walking with its master... bigger than i saw in your link

Thanks!!

SxyPorkie

DeafSCUBA98 said:
i wish i have a dog that big!

i'm now wondering is that bigger than great dane dogs?

Yes there are bigger dogs than great dane dogs,, i think it is mastiff (wrong spelling?)

Thanks!!

SxyPorkie

vrsterp said:
GORGEOUS!!! I would love to have a few huge dogs. But the bigger the dog, usually the shorter the lifespan :( I get attached very easily and it would crush me to find a 250 lb dead dog in my living room one morning :(

You sure think low of us on SSDI... most of us had worked for long time until we had health problems .. usually doctors told us to go on SSDI...

What more you know nothing about rules of SSDI one must works longer than 10 yrs before they are ebilgle for SSDI... You need to make more reseach on SSDI,,, it is SSI that ppl are eligible if they say they are deaf,,, not on SSDI...

Thanks!!

SxyPorkie

Back