Look A Very Big Dog !!!!! I Am Serious !!!!

Probably...
Mix x cross..

I think on the first picture might be purebred St Bernard dog:
as in the movie "Beethoven"

sd14.jpg

considering yours have a lot more white it does could be mix, though..

yep large dogs!! but you feel quite safe with them, ain't you?.

ya know what dog is considered the biggest?

Wolfhound and Deerhound:

Irish Wolfhound:
irish-wolfhound-0009.jpg

P1010086.JPG

Deerhound:
deerhound.jpg

ScottishDeerhound100_0124.JPG

and the Dane:

04734.jpg

Liadeladoesq..jpg

Great_Dane_Elvis.jpg

g3.jpg

DEAF Dane:
deaf%20male%20great%20dane%20001.jpg

and why not some Newfie piccie:

newf-290x225-tig-256.gif

Newfoundland%20Dog%20Lapham.jpg

don't you just want to kiss him?!
Fuzzy

ps- what about Mastif? this is I think Tibetan Mastiff but I am not sure:
dredron.jpg

read about him here:
http://www.fila.org/dred.htm

holy cow- 222 pounds!!!!
:whistle:

sequoias said:
That dog breed is called newfoundland. It's rare and a really BIG breed, yes a bit bigger than Great Dane. I think

rare? i disagree I see them all of the time

i got a newfie and lab cross- looks and acts just like that darn dog in the video- cute as hell tho as hes huge too

Audio,

I'm answering your question about the picture of a huge mastiff, that is called fila brasileiro. Its from Brazil and bred to find slaves. It is something I would never want to own a dog, its not because its too big or strong. I don't like their temperament and they are pretty vicious with strangers. They aren't that friendly to strangers like some other breeds.

Many people got confused by what they define a "big" dog. Since height and weight are different, there are small dogs that weight tons more than tall dogs. Basset Hound can weight around 50 pounds, but they have really short legs. All slighthounds weight around 15 to 60 pounds. The tallest breed is wolfhound because they can reach to around 30-34 inches. The most heavy dog would be Tosa Inu.

Very interesting info, thank you Cane Corso.

I agree how big is a dog depends on many things.
I believe in this topic by "big dog" we mean a dog that is big comparing to a human - the taller the heavier- the bigger.

I am not sure if I understand what you mean here?:

Its from Brazil and bred to find slaves.

Slaves? like.. human slaves??

Fuzzy

Heath said:
Guy Gets Knocked Down By His Dog

Description
This guy tries to do a handstand when his pet dog comes out of nowhere and knocks him down. I just cant get over the size of this friggin dog. It probably could take down a decent size bear.

http://www.break.com/movies/bigassdog.html

Oh Man... Unexpected that huge dog! Wow.. It must be a lot of dog feeding everyday and $$$$!

I've seen newfoundland dogs in tennesee in lowes warehouse. this person had 3 of them and we all were about to crap in our pants when we saw them with our own eyes. They were HUGE freaking dog.... pet them and seemed good dogs

Audiofuzzy said:

ps- what about Mastif? this is I think Tibetan Mastiff but I am not sure:
dredron.jpg

read about him here:
http://www.fila.org/dred.htm

holy cow- 222 pounds!!!!
:whistle:

Picture this Tibetan Mastiff a little shorter, a little longer fur coat as an Akita and German Shepherd mix and you will see Snickers, my hearing dog. This is the same color that Snickers is and it is truly a beautiful coat!

I work at the Vet hospital. There is a 300 lbs Mastiff dog who came in for a paw surgery and he is VERY friendly! He has a HUGE face. Wow. The movie that I recently saw is a Newfoundland dog --I believe. The video is unclear thou. There was a male Newfie at my work. He was there for boarding. Ugh I hate that .. Once I went into his kennel area to give him a bowl of water. He immediately humped on me. Hump hump hump .. til I fell down. My co-employees laughed at me. He grabbed around my chest/waist with his arms just like a human. He did that to everyone at my work everytime he comes in for boarding. Too strong to push him away. Too difficult to handle him when we walked him outside too. Finally we don't allow him to come back for boarding .. I think I am not sure because I haven't seen him in a loong time! Hee hee .... I believe the largest dog is Irish Wolfhound. I saw him a few weeks ago.

I LOVE big dogs!!! All of my life i had large dogs.. but nothing BIGGER like that! dang! haha the Biggest one we had was Great Dane! she was so BEAUTIFUL dog.. the reason why i love large dogs is cuz they like to follow me and is able to catch up with me walking everywhere? compare to small dogs they cant walk long distance?

and now?? i love small dogs cuz they are easier to take care of due to my hand. i wouldnt mind have another large dog sometimes later on for one to play with for games and be TJ's companion as his dog died last year. :D

Luckysmile23 said:
I LOVE big dogs!!! All of my life i had large dogs.. but nothing BIGGER like that! dang! haha the Biggest one we had was Great Dane! she was so BEAUTIFUL dog.. the reason why i love large dogs is cuz they like to follow me and is able to catch up with me walking everywhere? compare to small dogs they cant walk long distance?

and now?? i love small dogs cuz they are easier to take care of due to my hand. i wouldnt mind have another large dog sometimes later on for one to play with for games and be TJ's companion as his dog died last year. :D

Aww Man !!!!! God Bless ..... :angel:

hey what up ginger how r u doing this is JT and this is ur wake up call

wake up ginger wake up ginger wake up gash darn it :zzz:

GORGEOUS!!! I would love to have a few huge dogs. But the bigger the dog, usually the shorter the lifespan :( I get attached very easily and it would crush me to find a 250 lb dead dog in my living room one morning :(

vrsterp said:
GORGEOUS!!! I would love to have a few huge dogs. But the bigger the dog, usually the shorter the lifespan :( I get attached very easily and it would crush me to find a 250 lb dead dog in my living room one morning :(

all of my dogs that i used to have lived till 17 yrs.. other one too early only 12 yrs old.. my moms dog mixed wolf/german shepherd .. we had to put her to sleep when she was 10.. as she had heat stroke.. :( i believe that if she didnt have heat stroke and she might live more longer?? with care and good health and feed right and alot of water.. i believe they will live longer with right care and right owner?

Wow! That's a very huge dog! I wouldn't want one, to be honest with you. :ugh: I prefer small dogs, like same size as a domestic cat. :thumb:

Back